25

Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju I'm still waiting when the day will come that you will say sister I will join ballet. That day I will be happiest person in the world. We will teach ballet, win competitions, explore the world together and be known by Shin sisters. After mom and dad's accident I was completely lost. Thankfully our parents taught us ballet, I met Han-wool and have such an smart little sister that knows how to care more than me. I feel so proud to have you all. It's okay if you don't wanted to do ballet because you wanna focus on studies. Do what you like I'll not force you for anything."
She hold her hands
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister don't expect me to do ballet anymore. Sorry, but I have loosed interest in it. I wanna try something new. In future you can teach your child."
Though she have interest in ballet but still deny
Shin Soo-Yun: "You know what Hyo-Ju, ballet is like a memory of our parents. It's okay I already told you whatever you do I will fully support you. Because I know you will be much more successful than your sister."

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Thanks for believing me."
They both hug each other

💜SCENE: (Yon's house)

You: "Woah! Mom you are looking gorgeous."
Song Jeong: "Oh really?"
Morning period. My mom has dressed up for the ballet competition
Mrs. Kim: "Yes Mrs. Song you are looking very pretty today."
Song Jeong: "Thanks. Mrs. Kim."
Song Hwan: "Are you gonna perform with this dress?"
He said because she wasn't wearing the actual performing ballet dress which is tutu. She was wearing like a guest

Song Jeong: "No Hwan I'll be anchoring too, as this competition is held in our own institute, so as a senior I've got to guide all the audiences, participants and guests. When my turn will come I have to change it quickly. For this Yon, you must help me."
You: "Okay."
Mrs. Kim: "I wish I could also go there."
Song Jeong: "It's okay Mrs. Kim I understand."
Mrs. Kim: "Thanks Mrs. Song."
Song Jeong: "Hwan you still didn't told me whether you are going or not?"

Song Hwan: "No mom ballet is not my cup of tea. I would rather stay at home with Mrs. Kim."
Song Jeong: "What if I tell you that Hyo-Ju is also going to that competition?"
You: "Mom that means you already know the relationship of him with Hyo-Ju."
Song Jeong: "Yes."
You: "That means I'm the only to get to know later."
Song Jeong: "I just know yesterday when you were both talking at the balcony."
You: "Oh."
Song Hwan: "But what were you doing at 1o'clock? You always maintained your schedule."

Song Jeong: "It's because...I was just excited and anxious about today at the same time. I'm in charge of it. So, are you going or not?"
She hides the conversation with my dad
Song Hwan: "Yeah why not? But it's not because of Hyo-Ju just for you."
You: "But mom how did you know Hyo-Ju is also coming? She said that she doesn't do ballet anymore. "
Song Jeong: "Yeah she doesn't but her elder sister Shin Soo-Yun does. I have list of all the visitors."
You: "Oh can I see?"
Song Jeong: "Yeah sure but right now I have only few list of the visitors."
You: "Shin Soo-Yun with her partner Cha Han-wool. They look good together though. Oh right Shin Hyo-Ju is there. I wish I could know the rest of the visitors.   Thankfully I will get a friend. What if my brother catches all the attention? Ughh..."
I started reading the visitors and performance lists.

💌SCENE: (Hospital)

Shin Soo-Yun: "Thankfully doctor Yoon gave me permission to perform."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Yeah."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Han-wool!"
As they were walking through the hospital, Cha Han-wool appeared with hand of flower bouquet
Cha Han-wool: "This is for you."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Aww thank you. Why this?"
Cha Han-wool: "To congratulate that you are going to perform."
Shin Soo-Yun: "How did you know I'm going to perform?"
Cha Han-wool: "I just knew it."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Even I knew it."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Hyo-Ju what did you say last night?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sorry. I'm going to washroom."
Shin Soo-Yun: "Han-wool don't be mad to her."
Cha Han-wool: "Don't worry she will soon gonna over it."
He smirk

CONTINUE...