18

Wang Nam-Gil: "I told you to people to move on. Why were you all still here? Who ordered to do this shit?"
He grabbed one of his friend collar
Boy: "Sorry boss we just wanted to tease her a bit. But don't worry we will edit your face."
As soon as he was about to beat him, Hyo-Ju stopped him

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Stop this drama. Nam-Gil you are not going to accept it right? How could you bully her again and again? Did she hurt you? She is just a newcomer. I'm telling you, that day what you did should not be forgiven by this simple apology. What you did was wrong. And you are doing it for 2nd time. I'm warning, you people stay away from her otherwise I'll make you to pay it off."
Wang Nam-Gil: "Yon seriously I don't have any idea about today. And yes I agree, that day what I did was wrong because (he paused)...So please if you think this it was not a proper apology you find a punishment to give me."

I still don't know what to do.
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Yon don't be afraid. Say what's in your mind. I'm with you."
She touched my shoulders
You: "Hyo-Ju let's go from here. I don't wanna get involved into any drama."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Okay as your wish."
She supported me and gave an side eye to them. We left.

Boy: "Boss why were you so nice to her?"
For a moment Nam-Gil was looking at us till we go down. Then turned around and suddenly kicked him.
Boy: "Ouch boss it hurts."
Wang Nam-Gil: "Next time if you people will do such nonsense without my permission, I'll kill you all."

As we were heading downstairs. A lady was watching us.

💟 SCENE: (At the playground)

We were sitting on a bench.
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Song Yon from now on please don't stay alone. Did you see today how far they went? If you could have told me to kill them I would have obviously did it."
You: "Hyo-Ju I wish I could be vocal like you."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Don't worry you will learn it later. People always learn from their experience."
She sighed
You: "Thank you for helping me."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "It's my pleasure. Senior Hwan also told us to keep an eye on you."
My tears slightly came and I hug her
You: "I feel so dumb right now."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "You don't have to."
She comforts me

Madame Zooey: "Oh! So you are Song Hwan's sister?"
She was that lady
She came to us. I looked at her and broke the hug
You: "Yeah."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Madame Zooey sit here."
Madame Zooey: "It's okay. I have brought Kombucha for you both. The break time gonna be over in minutes so I could only make this. Drink this you feel better. It's proper for digestion."
I took a sip. I felt so good that I took another sip
Madame Zooey: "I guess you like it. By the way what's your name dear?"
You: "Song Yon."
Madame Zooey: "Beautiful name. Song Yon if someone ever dares to bully you, you can come to me. I'll make you more Kombucha. I guess I could only do this to you."
You: "Thank you."
She lightened up my mood

💝SCENE: (School Ends)

Kang Dasom: "Song Yon. Sorry. Please forgive us. Are you mad because we were not present that time?"
After the class ends. All students left the classroom. There were only Hyeon-Jun, Wang Nam-Gil with his one friend, Hyo-Ju, Dasom, Minseo and me. I was keeping my books inside my bag. Dasom and Minseo came near me.
Wang Nam-Gil: "Let's go."
Him and his friend were staring at me for a while and then went away.

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Song Yon I could have wait for you. But I have some other plans to do. So I'll head first."
I tilt my head and she also went away. Hyun-jin was aware of that moment but surprisingly he didn't said anything. I think he wasn't interest in helping me anymore. As soon as Hyo-Ju went he also went.

CONTINUE...