32

When Eunji, Hyeon-Jun and Nam-gil were walking together, they were awkwardly silent. Nobody was saying anything. Eunji was in the middle and noticed that Hyeon-Jun and Nam-gil weren't even looking at each other.

Eunji: "Senior Wang can I see your speech?"
To make the mood she first tried to talk to Nam-gil. He didn't say anything and gave the paper
Eunji: "Wow it's so long. I guess you have prepared it well."
Wang Nam-gil: "Yes."
She returned his speech
Eunji: "Hyeon-Jun. Why are you so silent? You used to ask so many questions but I just wonder where are you stuck?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Eunji, do you think if I ask you something you will give me an honest reply? I can't trust you anymore it would be better if I would figure it out by myself instead of asking you."
Eunji: "Hyeon-Jun please don't be loud. I agree that I lie to you, but this is not the right place to argue. People are watching us."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "So what? Let them know how it feels of betrayed."

Wang Nam-gil: "Hyeon-Jun and Eunji. I don't know what's going on between you two. Please don't fight here in front of people."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Oh! See who's saying? Don't worry my boy I'm not like you."
(Hyeon-Jun gave a mysterious smile and patted his shoulders)

Song Jeong: "Hey, what's the matter?"
(And my mom's approach them)
Eunji: "Song Yon!"
Song Jeong: "Do you know them?"
You: "Yes, they are from our school."
Eunji: "Hello aunt, my name is Eunji and they are Choi Hyeon-Jun and Wang Nam-Gil."

(At that moment my mom looked at Nam-Gil and then me but didn't give any expression)
Wang Nam-gil: "Hello aunt."
Song Jeong: "You must be Mr Wang Jae-sung's grandson."
Wang Nam-gil: "Yes."
Song Jeong: "I heard many things about you."
(My mom fiercely looked through his eyes. He didn't get nervous but he seemed to be more confident to look at her)

Song Jeong: "Can I see your speech?"
Wang Nam-gil: "Sure aunt."
Song Jeong: "Best of luck. I heard it's your first time giving a speech to a large audience. Also it's all about your grandfather's reputation."
Wang Nam-gil: "Thank you for reminding me. You don't have to worry about that."
(She nodded)

💜SCENE: (Changing room)

Shin Soo-yun: "Don't you think this shade is too bright?"
(Hyo-ju was helping her with make-up)
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Sister you should try something new. The usual shades you do are so light. Your lipstick shade will be not seen in photos."
Song Hwan: "Hyo-Ju is right. You are representing your institution today. You must look confident in all ways."
Shin Soo-yun: "You people are making me more nervous."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "We are not making you nervous."
Shin Soo-yun: "Alright. You two make time for tomorrow let's go for dinner."
Song Hwan: "Okay. Done."
Hyo-ju and Hwan hold their hands at the back while smiling. Soo-Yun noticed and smiled
Shin Soo-yun: "You two stay here I'm gonna look for Han-wool."
She purposely went away

Song Hwan: "Is she still keeping in touch with Han-wool?"
Hyo-ju looked downward and nodded

Song Jeong: "Miss Shin where are you heading?"
Shin Soo-yun: "I'm going to find Han-wool."
Song Jeong: "Oh! By the way, you look pretty right now."
Shin Soo-yun: "Thanks Mrs. Song."
Song Jeong: "Okay bye. Please be ready with your partner on time."
(Soo-yun went. My mom, me, Hyeon-Jun, Eunji and Nam-gil entered)

Song Jeong: "Okay ladies and gentlemen please listen all of you. The programme is going to start after 20 minutes. If you have finished your makeup or changing your clothes, go and sit in your respective places. Thank you."

Song Jeong: "Hwan and Hyo-ju did you listen to what I said to you?"
Song Hwan: "I heard you, mom."
(Three of them chuckled. Meanwhile, Eunji, Nam-gil and Hyeon-Jun were questionable)
Song Jeong: "Hyo-Ju if he does something wrong just inform I'll put him in the right place."
Song Hwan: "It's not fine, I'm your son too."
(Jeong left)
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Are you guys in a relationship?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Yup."

CONTINUE...