39

My sister Soo-yun suddenly appeared keeping her hand at the back, "Why are you two arguing?"
Han-wool suddenly gave a fake smile at my sister, "How come you are here? I'm sorry if I interrupt your sleep." Sister, "It's okay but may I know why are you arguing?" He said, "Nothing dear, I was just asking why isn't she able to walk properly?" My sister became worried and I said, "Nothing serious sister it's just my legs got disbalanced and I fall down." Shin Soo-yun, "Then you should go and rest." I replied, "Okay." Shin Soo-yun, "Where are you going right now?" He replied, "To buy cigarettes." Shin Soo-yun, "You are going to be an dad. You need to stop smoking." He said, "I'll. I'll."

That was the last conversation I heard that day and I quickly went for asleep. After some day I again met senior Hwan after school hours. He seemed like he was waiting for me.
Song Hwan: "Hi Hyo-Ju."
Minseo and Dasom was also there and they were like we must maintain distance between couple. Some students also show us and after that rumor started that we are dating but it stopped again.
Shin Hyo-Ju: "What are you here senior Hwan?"
Song Hwan: "Can I talk something important?"
He seems so serious and I agreed. We were both walking and talking. He was with his bicycle
Song Hwan: "Well, yesterday I got something to know about you. I don't know if you are aware if it."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "What is it?"

Song Hwan: "Me, Su-jin and Joon  recently joint in gym class. Yesterday our trainer host his birthday party at Roger's Knight. We were all invited. The party gone well and we all enjoyed. At the last moment our trainer told us that his childhood friend is coming so he requested us to wait for a second. He came. He was already drunk."

Trainer: "Everybody this is Cha Han-wool, my childhood best friend. He is an ballerino."
Cha Han-wool: "Hey enough introduction for today."
We cheers our glasses together.
Girl: "Mr Cha. You are so handsome. Do you have any girlfriend?"
Our trainer directly pull his hand to show his engagement ring
Girl: "Oops you are already engaged. The girl must be really lucky."
Trainer: "Yes she is. They are both into ballets."
Girl: "Wow."
After some time the party ends. My mom called me

Park Su-jin: "Hey we are going at the bridge side for the view. Meet us there."
Song Hwan: "Okay."
Song Jeong: "When are you coming home?"
Song Hwan: "On the way mom."
After the conversation. I heard someone called your name
Trainer: "Hey I didn't understand. Who is Shin Soo-yun and who is Shin Hyo-Ju? To whom are you going to marry actually? Bro are you those like two timers?"

Cha Han-wool: "Do I look like an two timer?"
Trainer: "Bro you need to be clear. Are they both sisters?"
Cha Han-wool: "Good guess. First of all I didn't lie to you when I said I liked a girl name Shin Hyo-Ju who is a ballerina and also I also didn't lie when I said I had an engagement with Miss Shin. Your misunderstanding begins when I said my fiance full name. Listen bro sometimes we didn't get what we want. We must accept how the life is. It was unfortunate. You know I'm very unlucky from the day I was born. I did love Hyo-Ju but Hyo-Ju told me that I have to marry her sister Soo-yun because she is pregnant."

Trainer: "How did she got pregnant?"
Cha Han-wool: "Her ex. He left him as soon as he heard about her pregnancy. Soo-yun turned depressed. Hyo-Ju can't see her like this so she told me to marry her."
Trainer: "Why only Hyo-Ju let you to her partner?"
Cha Han-wool: "Because I'm the only one whom she blindly trust and Soo-yun also like my personality."
Trainer: "So Hyo-Ju love you."
Cha Han-wool: "Yes, we love each other."
Trainer: "Okay what about your life? You like Hyo-Ju not her sister Soo-yun."
Cha Han-wool: "Well I have already sort out with Hyo-Ju about this matter clearly. You don't have to worry. Soo-yun is also not a bad girl. She is kind, reliable and supportive. I can spent my rest of my life with her."
Trainer: "Bro I'm wanna marry you first."

CONTINUE...