31

So, I stayed with my mother. My brother saw them on the way to changing room. At that moment Eunji and Hyeon-Jun came inside

Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Thanks Eunji, for convincing your dad."
Eunji: "Not a big deal though. I'm pleased that you thanked me. Let's go inside and sit on our reserved seats."
Hyeon-Jun looked around and nodded

Hyeon-Jun and Eunji sat down. Hyeon-Jun looked around and try to find Hyo-Ju by any chance.
Eunji: "Well why did you want to come here?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I just wanted to be here."
Eunji: "Do you think I have no clue about you? You are here for Hyo-Ju."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I have to approve that you are very smart Eunji."
Eunji: "Thanks."

Man: "Eunji."
When they were talking a man approached us
Eunji: "Yes Dad."
Eunji's dad: "Oh so this your friend."
Eunji: "Yes Dad his name is Choi Hyeon-Jun."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Hello uncle."
Eunji's dad: "Hello I'm Kwon Gi-ung."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kwon. Thank you for accepting my request."
Kwon Gi-ung: "I never deny my daughter's request."
It seems like Eunji is a spoiled child and daddy's princess. Hyeon-Jun understand it and smiled nervously
Kwon Gi-ung: "Come visit our home someday. I would have invited you for dinner today but we stay in Ulim. The program will end late and your parents might be worried about you."
Hyeon-Jun glared at Eunji. Because she lied about her home location. Eunji couldn't match her eyes with him

Choi Hyeon-Jun: "It's okay Mr. Kwon. Thank you for being considered."
He said while looking angrily at Eunji
Kwon Gi-ung: "Mr. Wang."
Hyeon-Jun and Eunji were so busy at glaring each other that they didn't say who was Mr. Wang that Gi-ung greeted
Kwon Gi-ung: "How are you, Mr. Wang? I heard you were admitted to the hospital?"
Wang Jae-sung: "What to say, Mr Kwon, I'm ageing so far. I don't have enough strength to fight diseases."
He didn't give any detail
Kwon Gi-ung: "You don't seem so. Everything will be fine Mr. Wang."
Wang Jae-sung: "Meet my grandson Wang Nam-Gil. In future, he will run the entire business in our family."
Wang Nam-Gil: "Hello Uncle Kwon."
Kwon Gi-ung: "I know him. My daughter Eunji always says about him. Mr Wang, I can already see your future in him."
Mr Kwon like to impress people. He has always had the right words with him

Kwon Gi-ung: "Wait I will call my daughter. Eunji, Eunji."
Eunji: "Yes Dad. Oh, senior Wang and you might be his grandpa. Nice to meet you, Mr Wang."
Like father like daughter. Hyeon-Jun was looking at them with a judging face
Wang Jae-sung: "My health is still not good and this institute authorities requested so much to give me a speech. So instead of me, I decided my grandson to continue that. This will also help him in future plus our reputation will also improve."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I think that's how rich parents treat their children. My bad why did I end up here? I hate these kind of people."

Hyeon-Jun didn't like their personality. His energy seems to be draining, so he decided to leave in silence. But unfortunately, Gi-ung called him
Kwon Gi-ung: "Hyeon-Jun where are you going?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I was just...
Kwon Gi-ung: "Come here. Fast."
Hyeon-Jun couldn't do anything
Kwon Gi-ung: "Mr. Wang do you know him? He is my daughter's friend."
Eunji smiled forcefully. Wang Nam-Gil seems to be intense. Hyeon-Jun tried to be normal
Kwon Gi-ung: "His name is Choi Hyeon-Jun. He is a very good basketball player."
Wang Jae-sung: "I don't why his name seems familiar to me."
Wang Nam-gil: "Grandpa I think I should rehearse my speech."

Kwon Gi-ung: "Sincere boy."
Wang Jae-sung: "He is. Okay."
Wang Nam-Gil: "I mean not here."
Wang Jae-sung: "Oh. Then take Eunji and Hyeon-Jun with you. Don't be alone okay."
Wang Nam-gil: "Grandpa I'm not a child anymore."
Wang Jae-sung: "Alright go...these kids...they think they have grown up."
They both laughed

CONTINUE...