3

But when I was going to find my seat a boy came to our classroom.

Everyone gazed at him and me too. Boy: "Can I come in teacher?" He was so handsome that everyone keeps talking about him. I also couldn't distract my eyes and keep turning my heads towards him. It seems that he was too late for the class.

Miss Jang look at her watch and called him inside with a gesture.

Jang Bora: "Are you?"
Boy: "Choi Hyeon-Jun."
He quickly cut her words with a smile. Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Hey guys my name is Choi Hyeon-Jun. I'm from Neilock. Nice to meet you all...Teacher can I have a seat now?" It feels like he was just impressing everyone by trying to act cool and taking the advantage of his handsome face.

As soon as he finished, he turned to Miss Jang and without hesitation she let him go. Well, atleast others will forget my awkwardness because of him and he is an newly transferred student just like me.

When he was coming this side, I was so busy judging him that I literally forgot to give him way. Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Excuse me girl." He asked politely. You: "Oh sorry." By saying this I gave him way. There were only two seats left in a row and I was literally standing between each sits, therefore he asked me to move away. He sat in the last row and I sat infront of him. Then, I tried to forget that for a moment for all these things happened just now.

Jang Bora: "Okay class so take out your books. Page no - 41. Lesson name - "THE WALLFLOWER CASE".

💙SCENE: (My brother Song Hwan enters his ex-school along with his friends Park Su-Jin and Lee Joon)

Park Su-Jin: "Feels so nostalgic by entering our school." When they were passing by the hallway, two girls were also coming excitedly and my brother quickly moves his steps. Song Hwan: "Hi." Park Su-Jin: "Gosh again the history begins." Su-Jin looks so disgusted because my brother was trying to impress those girls.

Girl 1: "Oh hi brother Hwan."
Song Hwan: "Have some respect girls, call me senior Hwan."
Girl 1: "Sorry, senior Hwan."

They bowed a little by looking at each other. Song Hwan: "Anyways, how am I looking today?"
He stand erect in a cool way.

Girl 3: "Hey you two what are you doing here? Let's go to the playground." At that moment a girl came running towards them. Girl 3: "Oh hi brother Hwan." By saying this she ran away.

Girl 2: "Senior Hwan, I think we must go."
Girl 1: "Bye see you next time."
They also run away. Song Hwan: "Hey!" He became so confused because of them. Song Hwan: "What's wrong with them?" Park Su-Jin: "It's okay bro. People change with time." He pat his shoulders, but he removed his hands.

Lee Joon: "Leave it, let's go and do what aunt Jeong has told us to do."

CONTINUE