40

After Hwan completed the moment, Hyo-Ju stopped walking.

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Senior Hwan I'm sorry to say this but it's utter nonsense."
Song Hwan: "Hyo-Ju I know it's hard for you to accept but your frustration level shows that what I heard it's true."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Oh well anyone will be frustrated after listening such stories."
Song Hwan: "Stories? So you don't trust me?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Yes for this story."
Song Hwan: "I know you are lying.  Though it was an accident yesterday and eavesdropping is not my habit, I just want to say if you feel like you need help I'll be always there for you. Neither I have complete trust in Cha's words nor you. Take care. Bye."

After that he left me. I thought every night about that matter. Next morning I decided to meet your brother. I don't know his house or gym location, don't have his phone number also I can't ask Minseo and Dasom his address, so I decided to go to Roger's Knight. There I asked some information at the reception

Shin Hyo-Ju: "Excuse me. Can I have your favour?"
Receptionist: "Sure ma'am."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "The day before yesterday someone threw a birthday party here. Do you remember them?"
Receptionist: "Yes ma'am those gym guys I remember them."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Can you give me any details about them?"
Receptionist: "Sorry ma'am it's very personal."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Well atleast can you tell me from which gym do they belong?"
Receptionist: "Yes they all are from Aspire Strength Studio."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Well that day did this guy came over here?"
Receptionist: "Yes ma'am he was heavily drunk that day."
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Thank you so much."
Receptionist: "My pleasure ma'am."

I searched this gym location. While following the location I went inside the gym.

Lee Joon: "Hwan trainer is calling you."
Park Su-jin: "Bro have you done something wrong?"
Song Hwan: "Shut up. You only expect the worst."

Song Hwan: "Can I come in."
Trainer: "Yes Hwan. Come in."
Song Hwan: "Hyo-Ju what are you doing here?"
Trainer: "Hwan come sit here. Hyo-Ju do want me to speak or you can tell by yourself?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "It's okay I can tell."
Trainer: "Fine."

Shin Hyo-Ju: "First of all senior Hwan I came here to apologize you. Yesterday what you told me is correct but not everything's is correct. The correct is it's true that Shin Soo-yun is my sister and Cha Han-wool is her fiance. Also I liked Cha Han-wool and wanted him to marry my sister just because she is pregnant."
Song Hwan: "Ok why are you even sharing with him?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "To be honest yes, I should have talked about this to you personally but I didn't know your phone number and the address. So I went to ask at Roger's Knight and they gave me your gym location. I thought about this whole night and couldn't get rid until I tell you the truth. As you heard your trainer is the childhood friend of Han-wool, I chatt with him. He shares the same hometown, accent and the school he studied with him. So I get confirmed their relation."

Trainer: "Yes and she told me everything about Han-wool. I can't believe his shittyness behavior."
Song Hwan: "To be honest I'm not forcing about your matter. I don't have any rights to know all these personals stuff. I'm sorry I made those scenes and make you think about that whole night. I shouldn't have eavesdrop...
Shin Hyo-Ju: "You are right. From that perspective you shouldn't interfere anyone's personal life. The thing is that I don't want you to misunderstand me."
After that there was a silence. I didn't know what come to my mouth. He can't stop staring at me.
Trainer: "Interesting."
Song Hwan: "What do you mean by that?"
Song Hyo-Ju: "I mean you got worried as I'm known to you and for the first we are having a conversation after studying same school for years. So, I don't want us to awkward next time we meet. Sorry I'm not able to make you understand properly. Just take it as I want to be in good terms with my seniors."

CONTINUE...

The Wallflower Case (Story of an Introvert Girl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें