2

💜SCENE: (My brother was playing video games with his friends)

Song Hwan: "I bet, you can't win in this level." He told one of his friend by taking one bite of an apple. Park Su-Jin: "Huh! Is that so? Let's see. Wait, if I win you will do as I say and you can't deny it." Song Hwan: "Okay." I agree that he is very competitive but sometimes he overreact, which is totally displeasing. Park Su-Jin: "Yes! So, what were you saying Hwan. See I won and you have to do what I want you to." He smirks after winning the level. Song Hwan: "So what? May be it was your luck. And luck doesn't work for longer. I can score more than you."

My brother doesn't like to loose on any purpose. He hates when someone is better than him. So he start playing the game. Song Hwan: "Wanna play duet?" Park Su-Jin: "No problem."

They both started playing together and then my mom enters. Song Jeong: "Why are you guys being noisy?" They are both into their world and ignoring her. So she directly switch off the screen. Song Hwan: "Mom what's that? We were playing?" Park Su-Jin: "Yes aunt why did you turned it off?"

Their face looks intimidating. Song Jeong: "Do you know how many hours were you playing from? And Hwan why did you ate the apple like that? Even you both are college students but behavior is still like a middle class students. See, you should learn from Joon. When you both were busy playing, Joon came to help and maked these soups for you. Stop making those faces and say thanks to Joon." Hwan & Su-Jin: "Thanks." Song Jeong: "Okay good. Oh yes, I was about to forgot again. Can you give to Yon till her classroom. I might have gone but I'll be late for my class and you all were the ex-students of Leidberg High School, so it will be easy for you." They both looked each other.

Hwan, Su-Jin and Joon were the three friends from the childhood. They all studied in the same school and same college. Here Joon is the normal one. I mean he is very feminine by nature. He likes to help, talks in a gentle way and responsible. But Hwan and Su-Jin they both are competitive. They always challenge each others, has masculine side and likes being practical. Also they both care for each other but isn't good at making decisions in personal matter.

In this scene my mom ask them to give lunchbox to me till the school in which they studied earlier and I'm being a transfer student there.

💜SCENE: (Class 10 in Leidberg High School)

The class was literally a mess. Some of them were flying paper aeroplane, some of them were chatting, some of them were studying, etc. One of the student came running into the classroom. Student: "Guys guys breaking news breaking news." Another student: "What's that?" Everybody got curious. Student: "I heard that new student will come in our class." After saying he went to his seat.

Class leader: "All of you go back to your place, teacher will come soon." He ordered his classmates by looking his wrist watch. Then everyone listened. After an moment teacher arrives. Class leader: "Wish good morning. " All of the class: "Good morning Miss Jang." The whole class stood up and wish their class teacher good morning. Jang Bora: "Good morning class, now sit down." She said while keeping the books on the table. Jang Bora: "Class, you all are going to have new classmate. Come inside." Everyone was sitting curiously. I was standing outside and waiting Miss Jang to call me. After that she called me, I quickly went inside by ignoring everyone's faces. I was so nervous that my whole body starts sweating.

Jang Bora: "Please introduce yourself."

She asked me. Then I managed to lift my head and started motivating myself internally. You: "Hello everyone. My name is Song Yon. I have come from Meridian High School." I tried to speak fast as I could so that no one will get a chance to judge me but I was still ignoring everyone's faces and just looking straight to the back wall of the class. Jang Bora: "Okay you may sit wherever you like. Class please cooperate with her."

Teacher knew that I was not going to say more so by looking my face, she end up.

But when I was going to find my seat a boy to our classroom...

CONTINUE