7

Jang Bora: "I need to tell your parents about this. If you are facing something difficulties you should tell your teacher. Why becoming so heroic and trying to impress everyone. You should be in your limit. Hey all of you go to your classroom. Go."

Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Sorry Miss Jang. Sorry for not informing about this."
Jang Bora: "Don't think that you have grown up. You haven't. In my eyes you are still a child who is just in grade 10."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "I get it. Sorry."
Jang Bora: "I don't know what were you in the past school. It doesn't matter. Now you are in Leidberg high school, best school in this area, behave properly."
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Okay."
Jang Bora: "Gosh my head is aching more than before just because of you all. And I have to inform all these things to the principal. Don't you know how I'm gonna deal with it. That's why you all need to speak up infront of him."
I didn't get why Hyeon-Jun was listening all this shit. He could have explained her

Jang Minseo: "Excuse me, Miss Jang."
Jang Bora: "Who is it now?"
Kang Dasom: "Miss Jang please don't scold to Hyeon-Jun. He has done nothing wrong."
Jang Bora: "So you are gonna teach me who is right and who is wrong."
Kang Dasom: "Yon say something. Raise your voice."
You: "Miss Jang Hyeon-Jun actually saved me from them."

Jang Bora: "Get to the point Yon. I don't get why I feel like all this things create because of you two?"
As soon as I try to approach towards them my legs got disbalanced but somehow I managed to stand properly
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Careful Yon."
She quickly came near me

Jang Bora: "What happened to your legs?"
Shin Hyo-Ju: "Miss Jang I can tell you what actually happened. I was going to return some library books. The books were heavy so some of it fell down and thereby Hyeon-Jun saw me and help me to carry it. So we happened to see them.When Yon was passing by the hallway, they started asking some inappropriate question. So she try to ignore them and because of this one of them intentionally put his legs infront of her and she fell down. And without a second thought Hyeon-Jun went to save her. But they bet if they won the basketball match they were going to do what they want and if they loose they will not bully her."

Jang Bora: "Yon what were you doing alone?"
You: "I went to washroom."
Jang Bora: "Hyeon-Jun is that true? Whatever Hyo-Ju said is that true?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Yes it's true Miss Jang?"
Jang Bora: "You could have explained it me? How can you remain so silent?"
Choi Hyeon-Jun: "Honestly I thought you would not react upon it?"
Jang Bora: "Do you think I'm that bad? Well whatever...So you boys bullied her and even injured her legs. I didn't thought you people are like this. In my class you people so behave nicely...oh I see that's why you all become so mannered. I'm the senior teacher of this school so you...that's make sense. I heard something about you guys before, as you all become so good boys infront of me so I didn't suspect that. Song Yon you tell me what type of punishment shall I give to them. Hyeon-Jun you can also tell me."

CONTINUE...

The Wallflower Case (Story of an Introvert Girl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें