54: focus on your work mrs.kim🔞

Start from the beginning

(The him ;)

After watching that man had to sweat in low degree AC. Only he knows how he barely manage to finish the meeting. The photo was simple but it was very much enough to turn him on highly.

And after reading the messages which he highly doubt anything about ac made him more crazy, I mean it was literally Christmas in two three days, freezing cold. and now here she was.

She definitely come here with the intention of rectify the mistakes which were in the files but along with that she came here to check upon taehyung after what she did.

"No, I'm busy." yn spoke as sudden nervousness wash over her hearing his deep commanding tone.

"I said come here mrs.kim." taehyung spoke in bossy tone which made her pout. yn bite her lower lips and turn to him. she clear her throat and walked up to where he was siting while eyeing her fiercely.

she raise her eyebrow in questioning manner but gasp left her mouth when he grab her hand and jerk up closer to him making her landed on his lap.

"w-what?" guess whose whole confidence vanished after watching mr.kim looked at her with that poker face. taehyung raise his eyebrow cockily as light smirk form on his lips. he circled the arm around her stomach and made her sit properly until she face the the before placing his chin on her shoulder.

"Show me the queries for actually what you were here." he husk out while flipping the file which she brought along with her. Where yn gulp getting the mocking tone right near her ear with that teasing hand which was moving on her stomach enough slowly to awaken the butterflies in there.

Yn with a nervous look and blushing face started flipping through pages boringly to look at the mistakes  but her hands halt when he whispered.

"So the airconditioner in your office room got repaired or still you need me to fix it?" Her tongue tied up as she just nodded her head but gasp left her mouth when his hand slip inside her skirt smoothly stroking her inner thighs. "T-taehyung"

"that not how you call you superior!" he pinched her waist by his other hand causing yn to squirm. He gestures her to show him the issues as yn sigh to calm herself down, her heart was beating like it was about to burst and started telling him.

"—here the report of mr. Ch — W-what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" Taehyung asked dryly while successfully sliding his hand in her skirt all the way through her panties and cup her womanhood, yn's face turned red.

"You can't —" yn's word stucked up in her throat when she felt his finger rubbing through her wetness, she gasp and close her eyes tightly feeling the shiver that run down her body.

"That's all matters infront of your husband mrs.kim." taehyung spoke pleased with her reaction as he started further.

"I'm your boss here And you dare to tease your boss in the middle of meeting, shouldn't you be punished by him?" Yn shook her Head just jolt up when he spanked her lightly.

started messaging her clit sensually with his fingers, her toes curl up and she was about to put the back of her head on his shoulder but taehyung wrap his rough hand around her neck forcing her to look at the file, yn mewled lightly. 

"We don't make noisy when we work do we? your boss doesn't like any mistakes, work properly princess." He started coldly forcing her to check the file she brought.

"I will do mine" taehyung grin smugly and thrust his two fingers deep in her causing her to clutch on table as her head fall back on his shoulder. "ah!"