12: precious lips

Vote comment and follow ♥️

Author's POV:
Taehyung was about to press lift button to go on the floor where meeting was held as today he entered from another entry door where yn's office building and the main building joins knowing she is there only.

How he got to know? He is the boss here it's not hard to find what his little wife doing? Or where is she? Ofcourse he never spied her till now, until today in the need of situation just to make her jaw dropped.

With smirk on his face after getting the satisfied reaction from her he was about to entered in lift but his actions halt when someone held his hand and started dragging him somewhere.

Taehyung look at the small hand fitting his large one perfectly as she was dragging him in panic. It's not like yn could drag him, he would have stopped her but he was letting her drag him.

According to him he should have get angry after her ruining his whole clothes knowing how obsessed he is with his clothing but here he was having fun watching this witch acting like brat.

Yn entered in her cabin with taehyung behind her as she left his hand to locked the door who frown at loss of contact. Yn turned back and glare at him angrily and started whispered yelling.

"Are you idiot!? Why did you wear those? what will they thing? Ohh god!!! why? How can yo..u. i-idio-t" yn was scolding nonstop in panic at the attempt of taehyung. she fell to notice that taehyung took few steps closer to her as she shuttered after watching how close they were that she was trapped between door and her husband.

"W-what?" Yn curse herself for shuttering like broken tape recorder but can you blame her after the stunt she pulled before and the stunt she pull just now by trapping herself in tiger's cage with her own hands knowing very well he is gonna bite her.

Where smirk form on his face when he saw the way she stammered.

"What? it's my favourite shirt. I can't just stop wearing it just because of this lovely art of those precious lips of my wife." Taehyung said casually pointing towards the lipstick marks on his shirt before bending to her eye level with head tilt.

"Precious lips huh?" Heat rushes through her cheeks at the sudden deep voice of his and the way his eyes trailed from her lips before matching her eyes. she felt weak in his gaze making her looked away.

"T-t-taehyung! Shut up!" Yn Shuttered making him laugh internally watching how fluttered she became.

"You are not wearing it in meeting right?" Yn ask quitely once she saw him backing away a little hoping to get positive answer.

"Trust me sweetheart I wearing this only" taehyung voice out as she look at him and shook her head in denial.

"Taehyung nooo appa uncle and all directors will be there. You can't just wear it. How unprofessional. You don't like being unprofessional right?" She definitely was not ready to let him wear that lip marked shirt in board meeting and embarrassed herself in return because knowing him she knew he wasn't bother about that fact.

"Who cares, let them see how my wife love to kiss not just me but my shirts too with those precious l-" taehyung teased reminding her, her own actions and words as her cheeks burn.

As she cutt him off by saying. "Okayyy stopp! I never said that okay? And for now you are changing this suit" yn ended her words with strict tone at last.

"Aww that's cute how you think you can order me. But I'm wearing this only." He cooed while pinching her cheek making her more angry.

"Okayyy go wear it you jerk" yn said in frustration slapping his hand away and walk away from him.