1. my heart

Well my heart melted and now I'm post 1st chapter of season 2 ignoring my target lol because I don't want you guys to wait. So enjoy!

Taehyung's pov:
I string in my sleep when light directly come on my face. It's Fucking weekend and I'm tired from whole week and this sunlight! Groaning in frustration I turn to other side and open my eyes little. The frown on my replaced with sweet smile I know looking at my everyday's beautiful view of my wife. My princess.

I smile and caressas her cubby cheek while staring at her from God knows how long now. I won't get tired of doing that.

"Will you stop being creep so early kim" she Muttered with closed eyes making me flinch. This woman!

She was about to turn her back but I was fast enough to pull her naked body close to mine making her moan unconsciously. I smirk and whispered near her ear.

"Nope! Not when i only get my time on weekends. And it's not creepy when it's your own wife" I whispered and bit her earlobe playfully making her giggle.

"I understood sir. Good morning to you too" she said in playful tone and shruggle in my neck while leaving kisses there.

I chuckled and peak her forehead.
"Good morning princess" I wished back and look in her night blue eyes which were staring at me. Not so soon I found her face turning red due to my gaze on her.

"I-i w-wanna take shower" my princess shutter cutely, I coo at that as Chuckle left my mouth making her blush more.

I smiled and pull our naked bodies out of the bed to take bath. While taking long bath, she complain about my beard and here I'm standing between her legs trapped her in my arms as she shaving my beard.

"Can you stay quiet for while tae, you will get hurt." she said glaring me.

"I'm quiet princess" I voice out while running my hands on her bare thighs as she was in bathrobe. She huff and tilt my head to side but I couldn't stop myself from  staring at as I saw how blush crept on her face but she done her work and wipe my face before making whinny sound and pout.

"Stop staring at me like you are gonna eat me alive" she said making me smirk as I pull her closer to me.

"Stop putting ideas in my head baby. Btw we can do that actuall-" I stated making her eyes widened dramatically.

"taehyung! it's been 1 year for our marriage but you are still pervert and shameless. God!!" She whine while hitting my chest making me giggle.

"it's been 4 years we are together princess, and you still shiver in my simple touch like it's my first time touching you." I whispered before burying my face in her neck and as I said goosebumps rose up in her body making me grin. Ohh how much I like the effect of me on her.

"I can't help but act like that bub when it's too tempting for me to handle" I whispered while planting kisses on her already painted neck with my marks as she clunch onto my shoulder. I back away and look at her.

"Now whose fault i-aww look at you blushing" I tease while poking her chubby cheek with my finger just to get my hand slapped away.

" I swear taehyung shut up! Yo-" she scold but stop by the ring of my phone which was on counter.

"Not today!" I groan and cut the call without looking at it. It's Fucking weekend. Totally our time to spend. I caresses her back as she look at me with doe eyes.

"What were -" I was about ask but again my phone rang making me close my eyes shut.

"Bear take it what if it's important" I was about to cut the call but she stopped me saying but I shrugged and cut the call.