45: emotionless

Okay! So my lovely reader's who actually knows about my writing and know me since his princess knows how I write story and I really appreciate that they are patiently waiting for what's gonna happen next while trusting me .... I love you for that... Really.

And apart from my these reader, those who are threatening me in my DMs saying 'you are making me regret reading this book', 'I will stop reading your story' my honest answer to the is --- Okay..

I mean mat kro read... If you can't respect the author thik hai... I can't do the same. I understood last chapter was emotional but most of you know that's how I write .. I can't always write fluff and cuddly stuff.

And that's what if you want then tell me like that I will make some changes, I have already written happy ending Wale chapters wo post kr dungi... Happy ending with no issues, ye bhi khatam ho jayega and.. I have other books to write too.

Honestly speaking the all plans and good stuff I was planning and excited to write next chapter decreased "totally" after how those people spam me like that...

Even here some of my friends too know how much I was excited to write those parts ahead but now idk....

People were saying you have time to make reels but not to write chapters. There are my two friends who helps me in making reel. I didn't respond to dm's. People started reporting my account. Mera account ban ho gaya tha 2 din pehle. Really?

enjoy the part,  vote and comment ♥️

Authors POV:-

"Uncle meet doctor byun." Jungkook voice out stepping in hospital waiting room where  Kim's family along with another team of doctors.

Mr.kim stood up in confusion making jungkook spoke again."This is hyung's personal doctor who was in incharge of in medical conditions and from now on incharge of his whole treatment." Jungkook declared unbothered by how surprised everyone was.

He handed mr.kim some documents before he could say something or object to change the decision of changing doctor. Where sohee panicked hearing from that and Before mr.kim could react she spoke.

"You can't change his doctor like that jungkook?" Jungkook hiss hearing that hearing at that.

"Did I ask you to interrupt?" Jungkook snapped glaring at sohee.

"You-" sohee got interrupted when jimin came out of nowhere and started speaking.

"I'm sorry to be rude uncle but your son Prioritise his wife to take all decisions regarding him or anything related to him." Jimin walked there while showing the document which were in his hands, signed by taehyung.

"There is signature of yn to change the doctor, not that you consider her opinion at least consider what hyung has decided." Jungkook said rudely but Kim's were to stunned to react after they saw jimin jungkook and the jin who also walked up there out of sudden.

Not only that but there was sign of taehyung's about getting treatment from doctor byun only in case of anything happened regarding his neuro health. If it wasn't enough then there was clearly mentioned that any decisions regarding his check up were only taken by his wife before considering anyone opinion.

Mr.kim was out of the words after that, not only him but all the Kim's there. It was like taehyung knew from the start that something like this will happen one day.

"Uncle but she is-"

"Enough sohee!" Mr.kim said angrily making shut her up before looking at members. "I will talk to the doctor incharge so that doctor byun can take control from now on" mr.kim declared before going from there.