17: dandelions

Taehyung's pov:

I was about to enter the car but jungkook called me from behind making me stop as I look at him.

"Hyung!!" He comes in front of me and I already knew what was coming.

"I know it's hard for you but if you aren't like her just avoid her instead of just hurting her. she is my friend since we couldn't even talk, there was something in me but it's been 4 years Everything has changed. She has suffered much and you too had suffered enough, just don't get the wrong idea. There is nothing between-" he started ranting making me sigh.

I'm already damn guilty for my words and him explaining this was making me feel more heavy with guilt.

"I know jungkook. Stop! I accept it my ass was jealous okay? I don't have fucking grudges against you so stop explaining. Can't I get jealous about my own wife now?" I said little annoyed by him, myself or you can say with all this situation finally accepting the fact which I wasn't ready to accept till now.

Yeah I was jealous. I was fucking burning with it. So what now?

"Ofcourse you can hyung" he said while flashing me his bunny teeths like he got some treasure hearing me making me shake my head. I just hugged me and was about to get inside the car but his words stop me.

"Don't hurt her hyung, you will get hurt."

I don't know how those words I should take, was those predetermined or statement I don't know but all I know is he was right.

I was hurt, my heart was in pain and it was clear that this was because of I hurt her. Because with all due respect I don't give fuck about people, but here I know I care for her to get worried about her and her feelings which I have hurt.

Authors POV:
Yn came after getting tired from whole day work as she was about to drop her body but whine when door bell rang as she drag herself to see who was it.

Just as she open the door she frown when she saw one girl with mask having flowers in her hands.

"Mrs.kim?" Yn nodded her head in confusion.

"This is for you mrs.kim" the girl said handing her the red roses bouquet and before yn could say something she left from there.

Where yn blink her eyes looking at the beautiful red roses in her hands as it didn't take time to register who could send the flowers through girl.

Possesive much!

She roll her eyes at the thought while pressing her lips to not smile but chuckle left her mouth when she saw the sorry card on it.

She shake her head while walking towards her bedroom with flowers in her hand as smile never left her face. Wasn't it too easy to make her happy?

After sometime taehyung entered their bedroom as his eyes landed on the roses which were placed on bed, he frown at that but his turned to look at yn hearing her voice.

"Did you send those?" Yn asked pointing towards the bouquet but taehyung was too caught up to look at her that he didn't react.

He just look at yn who was standing near closet room with nightwear with messy bun giving perfect view of collarbone and neckline for taehyung to keep his thoughts sane.

Wasn't she looking extra hot today or maybe the temperature of room was high to make him feel hot. Taehyung curse himself in mind when she raise her eyebrow not getting any answer.

he clear his throat before answering.

"Who will dare to send this to you in our home except me?" Taehyung questioned with obvious yet serious tone making yn nod her head.