54: focus on your work mrs.kim🔞

Double update.

Don't forget to check out previous chapter.

Word count: 5500+

Week later

just like that whole week taehyung was going through torture. if no touching means no touching at all according to yn—then you are wrong.

for whom the punishment was?

for taehyung, right!

then why would she suffer too? girl didn't leave any chance to throw herself on him whenever she desires. she would just go, keep the whatever he was doing aside, sit on his lap out of nowhere and make out with him until she want just leave after making him hard.

can taehyung do anything about it? no. poor him wasn't even allowed to touch her and the amount of time he has heard the statement that 'he doesn't love her' made him annoyed to the extend that he almost had urge to throw her on bed and fuck her hard until she would forgot such words exist.

that was the plan but then again someone said he himself agree to get any punishment from her in return of her forgiveness. rest had to be in history after that.

he just knew the statement that his wife was witch just like he predicted on 1st meeting who oath to torture him for all sin he did.

(Warning: mature content 🔞)

In office

"come here yn!" Taehyung spoke staring in her soul to which yn looked at him innocently and shook her head.

So what happened is taehyung was in meeting when he got texts from yn. And as per his habit of not missing her text or calls even in meeting after the incident in past oblivious to the fact that he will be attacked this brutally.

PRINCESS ❤️: I was reviewing through your recent shoot but I started sweating, got to know my airconditioner stopped working, now I'm feeling hot :(

PRINCESS ❤️: See, *image attached*

PRINCESS ❤️: Hope you will fix, The airconditioner. ☺️

(The photoshoot :)