38: office table🔞

Thirty minutes in total and yn patted her head internally for successfully managing to avoid her husband's gaze who was just as he mentioned was doing nothing but staring at her.

She pout and gets up from her seat after receiving the message of felix about Jackson's arrival. She slightly guessed what was going inside taehyung's mind but shrugged With suspicious look, she walked up to taehyung before bending near his face.

"Keep staring where I was only until I come back finishing my meetings and schedule as I can see mr.kim have so much free time today." yn voice out kissing his cheek and Patt his head like puppy who just look at her while poking his tongue inside.

She smiled cheekily and walked towards door but his voice stopped her.

"I have better offer, how about you cancel next two hours schedule or much better i will make you cancel whole day schedule." Taehyung said getting up From his sit and walk towards her, she took steps back when he reached closer to her.

"What?" Yn asked Chuckling until her back pressed against the door. Her eyes widened when she saw his locking the door from inside look down at her with his intimating gaze.

"I want you" taehyung whispered suddenly pulling her closer to him by her waist, yn gasp, her face heat up at sudden demand.

"W-what?" She looked at him with shock eyes who just wetted his lips while smiling at her teasingly caging her between his arms and door. He dig his face in neck, sniffing the scent on her oh so sensually.

"You heard me sweetheart." Taehyung whispered with small sly smile staring at her side profile while sucking the back of her ear making her gasp softly.

Yn was on verge of give in to his words until something clicked her mind. She narrow her eyes and push him lightly who looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You can have me all you want mr.husband but not now." Yn offered with cheeky smile wrapping her arms around chest making some distance between them, taehyung poke inside of cheek watching that.

"Right fucking now" he demand pinning her hands about her head with his one hand as his other hand held her jaw firmly, gazing at her with his dark hood eyes, yn gulp feeling weak under him as she spoke.

"T-taehyung I know why you are d-" her words cut off when he placed his lips on her kissing her hungrily leaving on chance for her to complain, he bit her lower lips, thumb caressing her neck pulse enough for her to loose her mind and kiss him back.

He smirk when yn bite his lips like complaining while shruggling to keep up with his phase. They were so busy in eating each other until their kissing session ceases with knock on door causing yn to startled in kiss along with familiar voice behind.

"Yn? You there?" Taehyung's jaw clinched hearing Jackson's voice behind the door. Here Yn widened her eyes, she broke the kiss and look at taehyung who was already looking at her with blank gaze.

"Yn!!" Jackson knocked again.

"tell him to leave" he grunt in irritated tone while leaving wet kisses on her neck, collerbone, opening the buttons of her shirts. she wrap her arms around his shoulders when he left her hands trying to stop him.

"I-i c-can't like that, it w-will be rude." yn manage to say in her heavy breaths because it would be so rude to not meet him when he literally took appointment with her. Taehyung tsked at the answer.

" You really want me to tell him? Along with the brief reason of why you can't meet him right now." Taehyung offered instead pinching her waist playfully. yn squirm as a small squeal left her mouth enough for the other person behind door to hear making him Chuckle darkly.