28: she is my equal

Vote, comments and follow ♥️

Sorry for day delay, I will try to upload next part soon....

Guys if you don't follow me then you won't get notification of new chapters update... I also share link on message board for PPL who can't get chapter. It's new update of wattpad ig.

So maybe follow me.

Yn's POV:

I was sitting in middle of bed just after taking shower, looking at particularly in nothing with mug of cold coffee in my hands which maid brought for me. I was craving for one. It was past 10 in morning and today was Sunday.

Taehyung was inside closet doing god knows what but I didn't went check. I mean I couldn't. We haven't talked properly with each other after that fight.

It's been one week and after that thing and still it's awkward, more over I think he will turned into mad person and will burst on me for that day. Who knows. Also maybe he is busy to even speak or he would have. I barely see him in company or at home as he is having upcoming concert practice. He will go early in company do office work then practice till late night.

I don't know why when he looked at me in this whole week I will just look away god knows why. The only time I get to see him is in early morning when I will find him on top of me shruggling in my chest which I found too endear for my heart. But still it was awkward. I hated it.

The fight between us were never awkward before. If we had argument before, we used to bark at each other like the most calm couple we are which would ended up in bed where he used to fuck the life out of me saying sorry's for the most of the things he never did.

Or if it's my fault and he is angry with me I used to sit on his lap and few kisses with some promises to not do things which he himself was aware, all are fake. still he used to wrap me around his arms saying it's okay.

And in rarest case when I did something forbidden which will hurt me, he used to punish me with his different horrible ways until I cry. Only those tears never effects him or it did but he never showed it and as much as shameless it's sound it was my fault for that such situations to occur. But next day he will totally turned and pamper me till I will have to yell thousands I'm sorry rather than coping up with his sweet way of torture.

Inshort we never had fight more that 2 days long even if it's do or die situation and here it's been week since we have talked normally and I don't know where to start conversation. I feel like he is avoiding me which is totally dumb I know because he is having practice and the thing is exact opposite here.

I was in my thoughts when I felt to fingers on my forehead, smoothing my skin making me looked up.

"Don't frown" taehyung Muttered looking at me in that cream button up shirt tugged in brown pants looking damn unholy for my sane mind and that exposed forehead wasn't helping the situation at all.

Why he is dressed up like he is on mission to seduce someone? That too on weekend?

My day dream ceases when he flick my forehead with that throaty chuckle.

"Close that pretty mouth." aish! why I always have to make it so embarrassing for myself to even speak. Whose fault? His!

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked looking at him who was wearing watch. How can someone look this fine while just wearing watc- okay yn shut up!!

"Oh that, now You can now freely avoid me as much as you want. I'm going tonight." He said after being done with watch and look at me. My face fell hearing him.