58: cravings pt.2

Author's POV:

Taehyung crackled his neck as he entered the mansion. He was tired would be understatement. Just after coming from concert which was continuous four days in row taehyung only got one day to rest and again he had to go back to office to follow up his president's important duties.

Thanks to the heaven's that he handed over his CEO position to yeonjun along time ago when he knew the younger was capable of it. Now he just had to handling initial and superior matters.

Small smile form on his face when he heard the light giggles of hers indicating she wasn't alone. He shrugged and rolled his eyes thinking it must be jungkook or jimin who were not going to let him have his wife anytime sooner after whole tiring day.

He walked inside but frozen watching the person sitting besides yn. His face turned hard.

"Taehyung." Yn whispered and got up from couch before walking towards her. He just stared yn in questionable manner with blank face before roaming his eyes around the house.

"I came alone tae." Reena spoke slowly while standing infront of taehyung guessing he was looking if other Kim's are also here.

Taehyung sigh before looking at mrs.kim who started speaking again. " You didn't inform that my son is going to be a father now." Some how that caught taehyung off gaurd.

No he didn't regret a bit for not informing kim brothers but he felt bad that he didn't once told her who was just an another mother for him. The another innocent soul who was stucked in family quarrel without her fault.

"I- I had informed jiha and yeonjun. I thought they might have told you." Taehyung muttered making Reena Chuckle sadly.

"Those both are enough scared of their hyung to not open their mouth unnecessarily. Beside yeonjun doesn't talk with both of them since the day they send yn to Singapore." Taehyung press his lips together hearing that. He turned his to yn who was looking at them with puppy eyes.

His eyes shifted back again when mrs.kim cup his face which made his eyes soften before he could speak mrs.kim spoke again.

"Take care of her. I couldn't help but come here to see yn after getting the news. I'm sorry I didn't informed. I will get going now." mrs. Kim was frightened about taehyung reaction while coming here. But she couldn't help her mother's heart from visiting yn as well.

She knew yn had no one elder woman to tell about some stuffs. Even if the high class doctors were there arranged by him yet the there was some difference. She pass yn a smile and was about to walk away but taehyung stopped her.

"Mom" he sigh before hugging her.

"I'm sorry I am just furious. I didn't thought about you. Why don't you stay here today? It's already night if you don't have any problem." Taehyung suggested while backing away, he was already feeling awful watching the nervousness and scared look of mrs.kim.

"I told her to stay taehyung she wasn't listening. Please stay." Yn plea looking at mrs.kim making both of the other chuckled as she nodded her head.

"Then I will make dinner for you both. How does that sound?" Taehyung looked at yn tilting his head in questionable manner when mrs.kim proposed.

"What am I missing?" Mrs.kim asked chuckling when she saw yn glaring at him to shut up.

"My babies are fond of my handmade food mom." Taehyung grin proudly making yn's face turned red. Mrs.kim Chuckle and look at yn teasingly.

"Oh! So yn is it oka—"

"Yeah! Yeah! Mom you can make a dinner. Don't listen to him. He has habit of flattering himself. I will help you." Yn said smiling which made taehyung scoff.