52: Annonymous

So if I won't demand vote then you all won't vote as well😞☹️?

Yn's POV:

When I open my eyes in morning the first thing I met with was his square shaped smile which made me reminder of yesterday.

He remembers.

He remembers us.

That soft sleepy gaze, lazy bright smile and his tender caresses in the attempt of waking me up which was once my daily start was back, it almost made me feel overwhelmed.

I was feeling like the weight which was on my chest that vanished the moment he hugged me. It was all same all along just my mind and heart was accepted it with the different known feeling.

I had lots of complains which felt like vanished when he whispered 'im here now' because I knew that on ahead I won't be in need of complaining anymore.

After waking up just like before he made a excuse of saving water and carried me bathroom when I wasn't even half awake. We took a bath which turned out longer as an hour until I have to kick him out before actually got late for board meeting.

In the end he almost drop the plan of taking me even out the room as I was having slight fever. Honestly I was exhausted, feeling sick but I wanted to know the person behind it as well.

With the threat of divorce papers he finally agreed to taking me with him, not before torning those secretly thinking I didn't noticed. Too many things changed over the night and I would be lying if I was happy because the happy will be the cheap word before what I was feeling.

Now here we are just in front of Kim's industries when my husband being a gentleman opened the door for me and extended his hand to come out which I gladly did.

There was something different I was feeling, I Don't know what was going inside his mind as whole ride he was zoning out. when I stood beside him, he wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer.

"Shall we?" He passed me a smile to which I nodded, we walk ahead. Just as we took a step in lobby every chatter ceases engulfing the silence. I looked at his side just to see him scrolling through phone with poker face without even acknowledging the greetings of them as always.

I could feel the glances of employees on us but as always no one utter a word.Why not? Afterall it's after long time they saw the sight which I'm experiencing now. My cheeks burn as I bite my lips looking down.

As per the news of Kim's industries Getting bankrupt everyone were so calm in here or Maybe they trusted, in the presence of taehyung it can never happen.

Afterall almost all the employees were well aware of the company's status. It was dumb to believe on rumours and the thing was no one dare to open their mouth to speak otherwise outside the company rather than what taehyung told them to.

It always amused me that till the day not a single picture or any single news of taehyung got leaked outside the company when taehyung is well known idol whose breathing was enough to be scandalous. But the source of scandal never was Kim's industries.

That was the dominance he holds as a businessman. Until the accident happened and everyone started to take him lightly thinking he lost his memories means he lost the ability to to keep a hold on power. Until He slapped on their faces time to time, enough to come out of delusion.

If the company wasn't confidentially strong I'm sure my and his relationship would have been on top news just after the second day of we started dating. Because whole Kim's industries saw mr.kim being highly himself around min yn.