16: guilt

Follow mee~~~~~

Taehyung's POV:

I was damn angry after she threw water on my face like that. The audacity that girl have. Isn't she scared? It took all of me to not hurt her in anger because the way I saw her shivering.

I was furious but just as I saw tears in her eyes I felt like something scrunch inside of me. When she took step back from me like she was afraid I will hurt her the thought only made my step back as the familiar yet unfamiliar feeling crawled up in my chest stopping my action but all I knew was I never wanted to see her like that.

She went away and I didn't stopped her as I knew we both need time and if I thought to talk with her, I will hurt her but that was the Fucking mistake I did I felt when I went to look for her just to see she wasn't in mension.

My guards told me that she went away making me burst on her for letting her go just to hear that 'they are not allowed to stop mrs.kim from doing anything without my permission' okay when did I made such statement. Oh! How can I remember, I had memory loss. I was going nuts that time watching the time.

I didn't knew tell that day something can freak me out until she left like that, I literally told my guards to search for her thinking she won't go far just to get negetive response. She wasn't even picking my calls, at last i had to ruin the sleep of my security department to track her phone just get another surprise of the night that she was in my apartment, not any other but the one which only me and BTS members knows about.

If it was another sunny day I would be damn mad at the thought of her going there but that day I was relieved that she was there. Whole night I couldn't sleep thinking about my own action. If not the girl in my dreams then this witch is there to ruin my sleep.

Later next day I got to know that jungkook was doing photoshoots for yn's department lately and I wasn't know to the fact that he was ambassador of one of my industries brand until I had meeting with all ambassadors of Kim's industries and then he wave of guilt plastered in me when he told me he is going to propose neayon for marriage.

It's been three days since she is staying there, in my apartment and it's taking everything from me to bring her here. Nope I don't want her to come here, the thought itself makes my veins burn, it's just my heart which is not in peace and I blame her.

"so you finally planned to show up huh?" I voice out just as yn entered in indoor pool area search for something. When did she come back?

She flinched and look at me with shock where I myself was shock when I saw her here. Not to mention how sudden joy I felt which I ignored.

She was searching for something and just don't tell me she was searching for me or I will be damned to control the whirlpool of emotions which were ready to burst.

All I know is I'm not letting her go away this time for my own sanity, Even if she want or not. I don't fucking care.

"My bad I have to for father." She said while rolling her eyes with that attitude making poke inside of cheek.

Calm down taehyung calm down.

Yeah! My father is coming tonight with uncle and Reena mom. I invited them, the purpose was plain as my intentions, the small family get together.

"Sure but you weren't concerned about father for almost 3 days" I said bitterly. The fact that she wasn't in house was making me furious. I know I said something which might have hurt her but she could have fight with me like always instead of going like that.

"Where were you?" I asked purpose whole taking small steps towards her to which she fist on her trousers making me smirk internally.

"Does it matters? You don't care anyways" She said in boring tone making me pissed.