39: she is only my business

Heyaa!!!

Others book 👆👆

Others book 👆👆

My book 👆👆

I'm not at all disappointed and feeling bad watching this :)

The reason of slow update is that I feel like you are not interested in this book anymore which will make me loose my interest as well so soon. I won't post from now on until the target get completed I have given.

Now I will say this and you guys will vote and comment on this chapters but then from next chapter it will be same. Don't I deserve little bit of booster?

4000+ words

______

Taehyung POV:

"BTS V AND LEE SOHEE'S SEOULS FASHION MAGZINE SHOOT IS OUT NOW"

"TWO FASHION ICONS IN ONE FRAME"

"PERFECT DUO FOT COUPLE SHOOT THEME."

"DUE TO SUDDEN DOWN FALL IN KIM'S INDUSTRIES SHARES, PRESIDENT KIM IS GONNA JOIN HANDS WITH FOREIGN COMPANY WHICH BELONGS TO HIS EX-LOVER"

"ITS PREDICTED THAT KIM TAEHYUNG IS GETTING MARRIED TO LEE SOHEE TO MAKE STRONGER BUSINESS CONNECTS WITH LEE'S CORPORATION."

"WHAT ABOUT KIM YN?"

"BTS V AND FASHION ICON LEE SOHEE IS IN SECRET RELATIONSHIP."

"#TAEHEE"

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND KIM YN IS GETTING DIVOR-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" I shout glaring at jungkook who was reading more like yelling the headlines of news articles on my face which I have already asked to shut down.

Ever since I did the shoot with her whole media is on fire to gossip about me and sohee. I can't believe they don't know the meaning of I'm married man now.

And ever since the magazine and our first shoot released media started shipping and writing stupid articles on us.

Yesterday after the first copy was released, I saw how yn just stare at it before ignoring it like nothing. She wasn't bothered in morning but I saw her fiddling with the same magzine at night just after media started to make fuss of it.