23: peace

Author's POV:
Yn was walking back and forth in living room with anxious expression on her face where sohee was rolling her eyes looking at yn who was about to cry anytime soon.

Why?

Because it was almost 12 in night and taehyung wasn't home yet, he didn't even take guards with her except streve and neither taehyung nor streve was picking up the calls apart from that no one knew where they were.

She was done waiting for him at home as she took the keys and was about to go to search for him herself but that's when she saw taehyung entering in living room with tired expressions.

Where yn who saw him got angry thinking he again went to club watching his red eyes and here she was getting worried sick.

On the other side taehyung who was in apartment literally stayed there observing each and every picture capturing it in him mind. He needed some time for himself before facing her that he didn't notice when he fell asleep. When he woke up just to see it was almost 11 as he panicked and went straight to home.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!?" Yn shout causing taehyung to flinched at sudden voice who wasn't aware of her presence. Deep in his thoughts.

He look at yn with wide eyes who was glaring at him from some distance.

"Do you know I'm going nuts here knowing you are not home yet! What do you think of yourself! couldn't you just tell me, simple text mr. But no you had to switch off your phone because you don't want anyone to come in your business that you even won't care if people die here worrying about you!" Yn yell in frustration as tear run down her cheek remembering about the day he got into an accident it was the same time when she got called and her whole world turned upside down.

Maids and gaurds just look at her bewildered and back at taehyung who was just standing without saying anything. They got scared thinking taehyung will get angry at her.

Where taehyung was just staring at her without even listening what she was saying but his eye's slightly soften when he saw tears in her eyes as he was about to say something but before that someone cling onto his body.

"taetae finally you are here! Thank god i was so worried about you. How many times I called you babe. I thought something happened to you." sohee said while crying hugging taehyung whose eye's darkened when she did that. Where yn's face fell looking at them which he noticed.

"Where were you? I was so so worried that I didn't even ea-" sohee couldn't complete her words as taehyung peel her out of his body before pushing her away causing her to stumbled back.

"I'm not fucking child about whom you will get worried about. That shouldn't be your concern, where I am or not!" Taehyung snapped glaring at sohee who look at him with terrified expressions.

Yn just looked away hearing his angry voice, thinking he will burst on her too the way she shouted at him but to her surprise he just walk away without saying anything.

Time skip
(Play the Song)

After almost an hour yn entered in their bedroom just to see taehyung in balcony sitting on small couch there with closed eyes placing head on it. he was wearing grey hoodie whose hood was half tucked on his head with same colour track pants totally looking like bear unlike some seconds making her roll her eyes at the duality of him.

Yn silently walk near him before bending to his face trying not to awe, to see if he is really sleeping or not and the next motive was to check if he was drunk or not. As she move here face closer to him to sniff the alcohol smell to give him good lecture about it later.