46: I can't breathe

Author's POV:

"where is yn?" That was the first question he asked after looking at everyone who entered inside when he clearly told doctor to call yn.

It didn't took time for him to realise that she wasn't here because as long as he knows she would have come running to him even before he asked about her knowing he was awake.

It was prediction, it was declaration.

Taehyung's eyes scan everyone present there, kim brother's, Reena mom, very tensed yeonjun as he saw how everyone's tongue got tied, the anxious expression on their face.

Where other present in room were surprised yet speechless when taehyung asked about yn. The realisation of 'if yn was really stressful or issue to taehyung then he wouldn't have asked for her on the first place' hit them.

Not getting any response from anyone taehyung frowned and look at his brother whose eyes slightly widened when taehyung called him name. "Yeonjun?"

Taehyung's stare turn into glares when he didn't got the answer making yeonjun open his mouth. "H-hyung that-"

Just then doctor come inside and spoke.
"I am sorry to interrupt but we need to check mr.kim as soon. I advise you all to wait outside. Mr.kim?" Doctor look at taehyung at last for permission who nodded his head Silently without a word when his eyes met with jungkook's who just entered in room and smiled at him slightly in assurance. 

He didn't glance at his family after that and stare at the ceiling blankly. The silence he got in return from them let him understand that sl many things happening just in five fucking days.

Taehyung knew yn was safe wherever she was. Why? Jungkook and his father in law. 

But still his heart was restless, broken, trembled that she wasn't there. His mind was total blank. Maybe because he just woke up after so long and was still under heavy medication.

Time skip

"Will you guys now speak!?" Taehyung jaw clinched popping his veins out with furious gaze when he was got silence.

It was next morning but there was no yn when he woke up from the sleep which he got due to the injection. Neither jungkook was here as he had to be with neayon at night.

He was restless, so much worried for not having her besides him but he manage to hide it under his poker face when he faced mr.kim's in next morning.

By look of there horror faces taehyung already predicted what would have happened but he wanted to hear from them.

"She is at her father's house." Mr.kim answered looking at taehyung who stare at his father in brief.

"Why?"

"Mr.kang came and took her with him." Uncle kim answered making yeonjun scoff and looked at his father in disbelief.

"Why don't you just say what you guys did before that!?" Taehyung's head turned towards furious yeonjun when he said that. He furrows his eyebrows hearing that.

"Yeonjun not now-"

"What does that mean?" Taehyung asked.

"H-hyung-" yeonjun was about to speak but stopped when areum entered the room as everyone's eyes fell on her causing her to shift awkwardly besides yeonjun.

"Areum" taehyung called instead of listening to yeonjun. "Yes?"

"Where is your sister?" Taehyung watches how her gaze shifted towards Kim's in panic and uncertainty before meeting his again.