21: her bear

Vote and comment you all:(

Author's POV:

Taehyung walk downstairs with smile on his face but his face turned cold watching sohee sitting on the dining table.

"Good morning tae" she chirp looking at taehyung.

"Good morning babe" taehyung answered with smile causing her face to bloom.

"Let's go with me, your car must be having some issues no?" Taehyung voice out with same smile making sohee laugh awkward. She felt the sarcasm in words but the smile taehyung pass was enough to wipe it away.

And who is she to leave the chance to go with him. That's what she wanted to be close to him.

"Thankyou taetae" she said while smiling ear to ear. She stand up from her sit and wrap her hands around his arm who didn't bother as they walk out of mension.

Where yn who come to tell that she will come late, saw the whole interaction from stairs as scoff left her mouth along with the big fat tear.

"Even if he is yours still He is not your taehyung yn. Asshole." Yn muttered and roll her eyes in annoyance for shedding tears before walking upstairs.

Time skip

Yn was in meeting room where it was almost hour to meeting start. Why she was here?

She was avoiding taehyung who was trying to talk with her. The reason was simple if she would have definitely punch his handsome face, ok not punch but scratched it for sure because his behaviour was getting on her nerves.

She patted herself thinking she hide well but only if she knew that taehyung knew where his little wife was and he knew there was something going on in her head so he didn't bother her.

Yn was sitting on taehyung's head chair working on laptop because the light was on ceiling was being issue to her eyes from her seat.

It was almost time of meeting as she was about to go towards her room but the door opened just to see the face she doesn't like at all.

"What are you doing here yn? that's mr.kim's seat" yn who was about to get up shut her eyes close hearing sohee and lean on chair.

"And?" Yn asked raising her eyebrows.

"You can't sit there, where he will seat?"  Sohee said irritated looking at a side just to see taehyung was there making yn understand why she was being over dramatic. Yn roll her eyes at that before fake smiling.

"Yeah? He can seat on other chair, no?" Yn suggest calmly and look at taehyung at last.

Taehyung tugged his hands inside his pants pocket and look at her with raised eyebrows who just stared at him innocently as if asking how's the interior of room making him bite his inner cheek thinking what's going on Their staring contest broke by sohee's interruption.

"It's president's chair yn, directors are outside, how can you be so unprofessional? Not professional but at least have some manners." Sohee spat oblivious to the fact that taehyung was glaring at her, he was about to say something but stopped when he heard yn chuckling.

"1st you be a little professional and call me mrs.kim. you don't deserve to take my name from your mouth. my husband own this place, I can seat wherever I want and hold the power to not let you seat in here if I want as well. Be in your limits" yn snapped coldly which caused taehyung to smirk at her who was being total brat.

He liked it that she doesn't need him to shut someone up in very politely insulting way.

Where sohee got angry hearing her but she didn't say anything when she was he is not saying anything.