42: destroyed in seconds🔞

Thanks for patience.

Btw How many of you here are kookie biased? I have surprise for you ;)

This is my most favourite chapter in this series istg T.T

Comment you all and tell me which part you liked.

This isn't edited ignore the mistakes 😭

8000+ words.

Yn's POV:

I was sitting on one corner of table where one can barely notice. I was at my friend's birthday party and from 2 hours I was surrounded by people.

I was feeling suffocated. No matter how much I keep my smiley face but social anxiety around barely known people never lessen. It's like take breather for moment being alone from them or just die out of suffocation.

Waiter came and offered me the wine which I took and was about take a sip when my phone flashes showing with caller ID. I ignore it and flip the phone upside down on table while sipping wine.

"Yn please attend the call. I beg you." felix muttered who was sitting right besides me with colourless expressions on his face like he was about to cry.

Here we goes.

"No."

"Yn, for the sake of my job receive the call." He cried out. I stare at him blankly.

"How much your boss paid you convince me?" I asked highly frustrated by constant nagging of his since three days now.

"He didn't paid me, he threaten to make jobless. just answer the call once ma'am, Boss is very angry."

When he isn't?

"You are my PA felix. And you aren't gonna become jobless." I trailed of with shrug.

"But-"

" Just go and bring me drink. And if you can just take those gawking eyes too, they are being too obvious." I muttered glaring at one of the black suit guy who immediately turned and act like drinking.

It's been five days taehyung went to Washington. All I assume was he went for new MV shoot and contract signing with lee uncle until just next day after he left I saw the dispatch news of that lizard to Washington.

I know she purposely went behind him but what made my blood boil was she was staying in same inn as him when she has her own mansion there to stay. Why won't media make stories out of it?

That day I called him and what made me furious was he didn't even utter word about sohee being there. No she isn't important to be the topic of conversation between us on phone call but I was expecting him to tell me.

Why wouldn't my mind will thought otherwise just like others? Afterall I'm human too and my patience with that girl around him is zero percent now. Now a day's went whenever I think about her my frustration rose up to its peck to get irritated at small things.

I didn't answered his call from then till now Which are so close to turn thousands missed calls by bear in four days. Well what's the need of me picking call when his puppets are roaming all around me.

They are Anyways reporting him what I do what I don't. There is different tension going on around me, I know. I have more than ten pairs of eyes around me and if you are telling me to not get worked up then I can't.

Not when I don't know the reason why is it like that. I know he must be furious about me not answering his calls, Going nuts by the way people around me freaking out.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 | 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें