44: cruel than strangers

My head hurts thinking about this part.. anyways if any mistake is there please ignore....

Author's POV:

Taehyung got a major head cramp in office causing him to faint out of the pain. It was that bad that his nose was bleeding too. It was good that soobin and streve didn't left immediately after taehyung ordered. .

Even sohee too was in office that time. She called amublance and shifted taehyung in hospital just to hear the news that taehyung was in critical condition and directly shifted to ICU emergency section.

Sohee called Kim's family where soobin tried to call yn whose phone was showing out fo the coverage. Not so soon everyone arrived except yn as no one had idea what suddenly happened.

"Doctor how is my son?" Mr.kim asked hurriedly after almost 2 hours of him coming out of taehyung room as everyone stood up too.

"We can't say anything yet mr.kim. his condition is critical. He isn't responding to medication."

"W-what do you mean by critical? He was fine whole time." Taehyung aunty mrs.kim voice out while crying making doctor sigh sadly.

"He was fine physically, not mentally. Mr.kim had deep head injury. He was still healing and extra pressure, stress, headache and him forcing himself to remember things was not good for him, I already warn you about this things on day one but still you all took these things lightly. " Doctor muttered in disappointment and continued speaking.

"I even warn mrs.kim about his condition still Last month mr.kim didn't come for monthly check ups neither mrs.kim informed or update me about his health conditions." Doctor said referring yn. Where others just looked at him in shock hearing the new information they got.

"Anyways, We are trying our best, hope he will regain his consciousness soon."  Doctor said before walking away.

"Its all because of yn." Sohee hiss after doctor went making everyone look at her.

"How can she be so careless about his health? she could have at least inform doctor. I'm sure she is reason of this. She must have force him to remember things because he wasn't being fair with her. Now too She isn't even here yet. She could have at least-"

"That's enough sohee. We are listening that doesn't mean you will talk anything and we will listen. We all know she can't do this." Mr.kim scold sternly looking at sohee.

"Uncle I-i didn't mean it like that. But now a days yn do constant fights with taehyung even on small things, never listen to him, he was already in so much pressure and she was being that way, it was already suffocating for him, it- it made me think this way." Sohee justified herself with a guilty tone faking the sympathy towards taehyung.

"I was the reason of that too. She was doubting me and tae, she used to argue with him. How can she you tell me uncle?" Sohee muttered as tears roll down her eyes showing how hurt she was.

Where mr.kim stayed silent hearing that, all he was having in his mind was that his son was in hospital bed, fighting with life and the way sohee was blaming yn was manipulating his mind with lots of questions.

Why yn wasn't here yet?

"Why she cannnot!? Any woman won't like the presence of another woman near her husband whole the time. And after the way you and taehyung were on all front pages of news, I don't think whatever she did is wrong." Mrs.kim spoke in between guessing the venomous intention of the girl.

Watching mr.kim saying nothing taehyung aunty glare at sohee. She always had doubt on this girl and the way she was brainwashing about yn to mr.kim which she didn't like at all.