10: anger

Surprise surprise!!!

Authors POV:

"what do you think is this!??" The loud voice of taehyung echoed through meeting room shivering everyone in room as he throw the papers in his hand more like on personal face who was standing right beside him glaring at the another person who was cause of this scolding.

"I'm asking you something miss. Yn!! I see you have so much free time to roam around but not to work." taehyung snapped glaring at yn who was busy staring at sohee who changed the documents and destroyed the pendrive which was kept for important meeting.

Where others present in room where shock would be understatement. Their jaw was on floor when they saw the Kim taehyung himself was raising his voice on his beloved wife which was the first time they saw since the marriage.

No matter how much of angry taehyung had been before but the tone with his wife was way more softer to make every girl witnessing it jealous for not having partner like him and today same girls were smirking evil looking at yn who was having blank face.

Where sohee was having fun watching taehyung getting angry on her. Not to mention how others were looking at her with pitiful eyes knowing how much of hard working she is.

"Why is presentation not done yet? What I'm gonna say to clients?!! this is not the place to time pass if you wanna do it then get out of the my company and pass your time!" Taehyung spat venoms words at this time he himself don't know why he was saying this but all he knew was he is angry with her.

"It's not like that mr.kim-" yn try to stay calm but flinch when taehyung bang fist on table.

"THEN WHY ON THE EARTH IS INCOMPLETE?!!?" He yell making yn close her eyes tightly as her throat when dry. Yn wasn't used to with taehyung's upper tone and she doesn't even know if she will get used to it ever. She saw Junie and felix was about to say something but yn stopped them silently.

"IF YOU DON'T WANNA WORK JUST RESIGN FROM YOUR POST I HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER BETTER WORKERS THAN YOU HANDLE THIS THINGS JUST DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR POSITION." Taehyung said making yn's blood boil as she looked up for the first time directly in his eyes making him go silent for unknown reasons.

Her eyes were red due to holding her tears but her face turned emotionless hearing his words as she just stared at him blankly.

" I will rectify it and present to clients, I will talk to them, I assure you they won't disrespect kim yn's words. I apologise for this behaviour of mine mr.kim" yn said in her professional cold tone making everyone shut up what ever they were whispering. At last she bow at taehyung and grab her files to leave but stopped to say something.

"And yeah I'm not taking advantage of my position" yn said as just glare at sohee then taehyung before walking out of the room with her secretary as she felt suffocated.

"Yn-" felix was about to say something but yn stopped him. Yeah yn told him to call her by her name where they are alone.

"Just start with the new documentation felix and tell clients meeting will be held on time only" yn declared making his eyes widened.

"But that's not possible-" felix was about to say something but yn shot him look.

"That was an order!" Yn said sternly making him shut up.

" why are the employees here for? That's the task I want them to complete I will explain them sometime" yn said and enter in her couldn't holding back anymore as she took shaky breath making worried to the another person inside cabin.

"What happened kookoo?" That's when yn looked up just to see jungkook standing near couch with frown on his face.

"Nothing. That asshole yell at me because of that bitch" yn muttered and at the time she finish her face turned pouty like she was about to cry.