3: annoying women

Yn's POV:

"I'm sorry mrs.kim he has lost his memory" doctor said as we entered in his cabin after checking taehyung. I just nodded slightly already knowing it. I was so blank to think anything.

"Won't he regain his memories back?" Appa ask to which doctor nodded.

"He will but it will take time and from the way he reacted early I will appreciate if you don't pressure him to remember anything. at least for now let mr.kim think what he is thinking don't force him in anything" doctor informed making me inhale sharp breath.

Isn't it too much? I can't even openly tell him who I'm now.

"What about his health? What if he someone shows or he try to remember something" I asked.

"Well I don't know about the out comes but his head is badly injured. I will appreciate if you avoid making him remember past at least for some months until his head injury heals totally or it might get worse. When he will be fine we can try to make him remember things slowly" doctor said making me nod.

"Isn't there any other option?"appa asked.

"I'm sorry mr.kim but no. He has loose he memories till 4 to 5 years back. It will be good if you make the same surrounding as it was when he was in that time, it won't cause any trouble but will help him to remember his present maybe." doctor said in assurance but only if he knew.

The taehyung 4 years back then was whole disaster, arrogant spoiled youngest who wasn't having fate on love where here I'm, his love. The thought of he won't look at me with those eyes were enough for me to shatter.

I was having hard time to cope up with the situation. I wanted nothing but just ran away and hide in his arms. But for my unfortunate life he doesn't even know my existence.

"I know mrs.kim it must be hard for you but you have to be strong. We all knows how much mr.kim loves you, he will definitely remember you one day" doctor said making me smile a little.

I know he loves me that's the only thing is light of my all misery. No matter how much hard it is but nothing is important than his life. I don't care if he remembers me or not, all I want him is to be okay as soon as possible And I don't care what I will have to do it in future. I will do everything for him because I have no one expect him to call as home.

Time skip
Authors POV:

After talking with doctor mr.kim literally beg yn to not tell about them to taehyung and just act for somedays or she can just stay away from taehyung so that he won't try to remember it and to say it hurted yn so much.

It wasn't fault of that old man either as taehyung was his only son and as father he couldn't help but act little selfish. He was also concerned about yn that's the reason he was telling her to stay away instead of getting those looking from taehyung which were hurting her.

Just after doctor said that yn took all articles and photos of their down. Only their wedding photos and the news regarding it was present on internet. Well it was hard task to do as whole one side of social media was filled with them but they didn't bother to remove it but only the articles which can trigger him.

Why yn did that? Well yn knew taehyung being taehyung he will search on internet about them and that's what he did just to find the wedding articles some News's related to business that's it and it made him believe that she is his official wife. Unfortunately.

"So you are saying she is my wife from almost year?" taehyung asked making his father nod uncle and aunty of taehyung were also present there along with yeonjun.

"Why?" Tae ask afterwards because he was hating the fact that he was married when he never wanted to get married.

"To make you president of the company you had marry so you agree with this arrangement yourself. No one forced you so except it" taehyung uncle said making taehyung shrugged.