49: handcuffed 🔞

Step 1: tap on the screen once.

Step 2: you see the STAR shape on left down corner, click on it!

Step 3: proceed further with reading :)

Thankyou!

1 year got completed to his princess today...
200k to YAMH... I'm crying T.T

8000+ words

Author's POV:

"let's go." Taehyung said walking inside the yacht room just to see yn sitting comfortably without caring about her surroundings. He came here to take her out as they reached to the dock of Korea by now.

He raise his eyebrow and looked at her who was chilling ignoring his existence.

" we have already reached." Taehyung informed again which made yn to look at him with surprised face dramatically.

"Do we? Good good." Yn spoke and started scrolling through her phone again but stopped in few seconds and looked up feeling the intense gaze on her.

"What? I'm legit kidnapped. I don't see any victim walking towards their prison destination by themselves. You should have studied more about kiddnapping mr.kidnapper but don't worry i will teach you." Yn chirp passing fake smile.

Taehyung poke inside of his cheek eyeing her and mocked. "You sure you won't change the clothes which actually belongs to your kidnapper?"

Yn cleared her throat and shook her head. "You won't walk out by yourself?" Yn shook her head but frown watching the curve of his lips.

"You surely will regret that yourself baby." Taehyung whispered and peck her cheek before walking towards the exit.

Yn got confused and glare at him not understanding his words but her eyes widened when flashes and photo clicking sound was heard.

She whipped her head to her front just to see whole Korean media was there taking pictures, some were fangirling, awing looking at them. That's when she understood who does he meant by that.

She looked at him who was passing extra sweet smile to the camera's.

"Taehyung put me down!!" Yn spoke through her teeths, earning grin in return.

"Why princess? Weren't you saying victim shouldn't walk all the way towards their prison destination? I'm just following what you taught." Taehyung grin and flashes the camera's his boxy smile while walking towards the car.

And yn? Her whole face was red which she  just hide in his chest without looking at the camera's. Guess who was going to get trending on every platform after today?

She won't be surprised if she saw the highlight like 'BTS V with his strawberry' on socials if they saw her face which was total red.

Time skip

Finally they reach the mansion as taehyung without uttering word walked down and opened the door of her side before again taking her in arms without further arguments.

Yn was just frowning while looking at the new faces of their servent and security who were greeting them which she has never seen before.

"I don't wanna stay here." Yn mumbled to herself sadly while wrapping her arms around his neck. Taehyung just frown in response and took her to their bedroom.

The thing was the girl was saying something and her actions were implying otherwise, still it manage to pierce taehyung's heart.

From yn's point she was right and made up her mind before itself that she won't come back even after knowing she won't resist taehyung.