36: her nightmare

Vote comment and follow ♥️

Ignore the mistakes:)

6000+ words

Author's POV:

Whole mension was having silence, total silence, workers were working silently, gaurds were doing their duty without words, ofcourse it was night time almost past 10, whole night was having silence except-

"Ahhhh don't come near me you bad tiger!!!!"

"Don't run away from me shorty!!!"

Except the couple in mension who were chasing each other from god knows how long, yn ran through whole mension because certain tiger was behind her. Why? Well she may or may not trouble him with unknown reasons and there was something in her hand which she didn't wanted him to see.

And ofcourse taehyung wanted to know what is it that she was running away from him like her life depends on it. At last she ran inside their bedroom, wrong move. She didn't had any chance to run away as taehyung was right in front of her. Yelp left her mouth when he pull her closer to him.

Taehyung smirk teasingly before twisting her hand behind her back pinning her closer to him so that she won't run away this time where yn hiss due to the tight hold of him on her wrist.

"the violence!" Yn shout in pain making him look at her weirdly.

"The what!?" He asked in disbelief loosening his grip around her.

"You can't just use force on your innocent fragile wife like that." Yn snapped. He was speechless. 

"Fragile? Innocent? You?" Taehyung asked scoffing making yn look at glare at him.

"Leave me or I will shout." Yn warn and to her surprise taehyung left her hand.

" Shout." He told making yn look at him in surprise.

"Huh?"

"Shout sweetheart, let me see who will help you from me." taehyung said with fake smile before wrapping his arms around his chest.  Where Yn being yn did the exact same.

"Help!! Ohh godd helpp!!" Yn shout and whine at last when she saw taehyung walking towards her with annoyed expressions on his face by the loud voice. He was so done with the drama, specially tired. Not this girl made him run behind her everywhere.

Before he could shut her up knock on their door made them look back just to see streve with other two gaurds standing there. It was clear that they came running hearing yn's shouts.

" Ma'am what happened?" Shreve asked in worried tone. Where taehyung bite his lips hard looking at how her face turned red in embarrassment to utter a word. She really didn't expected someone to come. She wasn't that loud. Definitely not. Watching she wasn't speaking taehyung thought to help her.

"She is saying that I'm vo-" before taehyung could complete yn put her free hand on his mouth to shut him up. The guy was utter blunt she can't trust him with it.

"Nothing! Streve you can goo." yn said with nervous smile making Streve nod. They smile secretly at the couple's behaviour which yn noticed.

Where yn took the chance to run but taehyung was fast enough to pull the back of her hoodie and pick her up. He was so done now. Yn try to squirm in protest but taehyung drop on bed before hovering over her figure making her eyes widened.

"Geez! you are so loud kid." Taehyung groan holding her both hands about her head. Cold sweat form on her forehead. Where Taehyung look at the envelop in her hand before looking at her pale colourless face. He smile at that before preping her face with kisses who was on verge of crying.