𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾

(JING YUAN. JING YUAN. IT'S JING YUAN. JING YUAN IS COMING TO PENACONY)

"Behold, Aventurine, a core part of my youth

"Behold, Aventurine, a core part of my youth...!"

Aventurine blinked, glancing back at y/n as she approached him, leaving a rather haggard looking Dr. Edward behind as she held something behind her back.

"Oh?" Aventurine perked up a little, "What is it?"

Y/n beamed with pride, seeming to puff up a little before she presented Aventurine with...! A memory bubble?

Aventurine stared at the bubble, then looked at y/n... before glancing back down at the bubble once more.

"So, uh... how exactly?"

The h/c haired woman blinked, glancing at the bubble before her cheeks heated up slightly, "Ahem, it's kinda embarrassing... erm," she shuffled around a bit before holding it out to him "Here! Take a peek!"

Aventurine raised a brow, glancing back and forth between y/n and the dream bubble. He began to move forward to press his forehead against it, but y/n got impatient and hit him in the face with it instead.

In an instant, the two were thrust into the dream within the bubble. Their glimmering surroundings were replaced with the bright and bustling Artisanship Commission, the two of them standing amongst the crowd.

Y/n looked immensely proud of herself while Aventurine had a mild look of awe on his face as he turned around and gave their surroundings a look of amazement, "Which ship did you say you were from again?"

"The Xianzhou Luofu!" y/n chirped, "This here is the Artisanship Commission! When I was just a little Cloud Knight in training, and still required to attend classes at the lyceum, I'd skip out on those pesky classes and come here instead!"

"Oh? Not fond of academics, eh?" Aventurine hummed as the two began to wander, giving the h/c haired woman an amused little look.

"Hated classes, my classmates hated me, eventually the tension just popped. Didn't end well for me, or my classmates, but at least I was booted out for good!" y/n exclaimed as she strode on ahead, "My master couldn't handle me on his own when it came to academics, so he asked a friend of his for help!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE 💩!!!"
"MASTER! M-MASTER, HELP ME!!!"

"Oh, speak of the devil." y/n turned away, crossing her arms, and Aventurine peered over her shoulder curiously.

A distance away, amongst a bunch of confused craftsmen, was a much younger y/n. Aventurine's eyes sparkled at the sight of her little rounded cheeks and there was a soft, "aww..." that slipped from him.

The younger y/n looked just like her older self, just smaller. Her cloud knight uniform looked a little too big on her, and she was clutching a great sword bigger than her as she shook her head furiously and cried.