𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Caelus had never fought someone like Svarog before.

He fought a giant space dragon.

He fought a bunch of Silvermane Gaurds.

He'd fought plenty of robots.

But none like Svarog.

All the robots he fought were like hand grenades.

Svarog was a whole nuclear bomb.

Now, now, we're not doing any of that turn based 🐂💩 here. I can tolerate it as a gameplay style, but not in writing. Ik I can't write fight scenes for 💩 but I'll give it a go in three... two...

...

Dan Heng and Seele moved first, blitzing the automaton before he could take action.

Svarog met them with just as much ferocity, outstretching a hand which glowed molten gold before he fired a beam towards Dan Heng.

The young man darted out of the way, evading the attack with ease while Seele managed to get close, swinging her scythe and jabbing it into the side of the automaton's neck.

Svarog didn't even falter, tearing the scythe right back out as he gripped onto it and pulled, taking Seele along with it.

The woman was flung away, Svarog firing a barrage of missiles after her before grabbing Dan Heng by the top of his head before he could even move.

There was a hiss and creak of parts moving, causing the robot's grip on Dan Heng to tighten as Svarog attempted to crush the young man's head, only for a flurry of arrows launched by March to strike him in the side.

He held up an arm to block a majority of the arrows, his moment of distraction allowing Caelus to get in close and jab the robot right in the eye with the tip of his bat.

He was snatched up as well, lifted up and slammed face first into the ground. Caelus could've sworn he saw stars for a second as the ground cracked beneath him upon impact, pain spreading throughout his face and skull.

'That... that 💩 should've killed me.'  Caelus thought.

Caelus managed to turn his head to the side and could see Dan Heng's eyes just behind Svarog's hand which was still clamped over his head.

The ebony haired young man managed to jab his polearm into the space where the robot's arm connected with the rest of his body. Just in time to ensure that Caelus wouldn't get 🚚ing killed.

A shout from Seele alerted Svarog of her return, but he was shot in the face by Bronya before he could think of swatting the approaching Underworld woman.

She spiraled mid air, gaining more and more speed before her scythe latched onto the robot's arm.

Using her strength and momentum, she tore the scythe right back out and took a bunch of components from Svarog's arm along with her. The mechanical limb sparked and jolted before Dan Heng was freed only for the automaton to strike him in the chest with a giant metal fist.

The train guard had the air knocked out of him, and his gasp of pain was strangled as the robot kicked him hard enough to send him flying right into Bronya.

Caelus was lifted from the ground, and the heat he felt on the back of his head was a clear sign that the robot had intentions of blasting his head right off.

"Stop right there, you rusty old bucket!" March snapped, aiming to fire another arrow only for a giant floating robot hand to grab her, "What the-?!"

Another grabbed ahold of both Bronya and Seele, squishing the two together while Dan Heng was grabbed by a third.