𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

(I think I missed a day or two 💀)

(We got the GepardxY/n fan club, and now the CaelusvsJing Yuan war is beginning lol)

Y/n was loved by many for one reason or another.

Whether it was how reliable she was, the crazy 💩 she did to protect the Luofu, or just her fun loving personality when she wasn't losing her mind over a nickname she hated.

When she went missing, and was never found when the opportunity to search for her arose, it hit a lot of people pretty hard. Especially those who worked at the Seat of Divine Foresight.

Side Character 27891 was amongst those people, but suddenly learning that she was alive filled him with overwhelming joy!

Of course he couldn't help but spread the news when he finally returned to report his findings during his somewhat successful infiltration.

"Miss Y/n! She's alive!"

"She's alive?" another Cloud Knight asked.

"But she died years ago, right?" a pen pusher inquired as she joined the two, "How could she be here?"

"She was never proclaimed dead, only missing!" Side Character 27891 said eagerly, "I saw her! She was just how I remembered, when she wasn't acting at least."

"Acting?"

"Mhm! Her and one of the General's honored guests were infiltrating that Disciples of Merciful Medicus organization!" Side Character 27891 exclaimed, "I think they might be married..."

"Married?!" the Cloud Knight and pen pusher demanded, drawing attention from others in the area.

"Married? Who?" someone else inquired.

"Miss Y/n!"

"But isn't she dead?"

"Missing! Not dead!"

"She's here with the Astral Express Crew!"

"Side Character 27891 says she's married to one!"

As they all got to chatting eagerly about the return of their dear friend as well as her supposed relationship with Caelus. Of course, there was that one person who noticed something. Let's called him Instigator 00002.

"Wait a second, you're saying Miss Y/n was married to this Trailblazer?" Instigator 00002 inquired, "But didn't her and the General have... y'know, a thing."