𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

Dan Heng was experiencing a lot of emotions at once when he returned only to find both y/n and Sampo gone.

Yet that stoic expression of his just didn't change.

At all.

He only let out a sigh and left the clinic to go track them down. They couldn't have gone far anyways.

Standing outside, taking in the less than desirable air, Dan Heng got to thinking. If he were y/n, where would he willingly go without two thoughts?

He simply stood there and listened, the sound of cheering reaching his ears from down the street to his left.

Dan Heng headed on over to investigate, and...

Of course. A Fight Club.

'I should've known. Now really isn't the time.' Dan Heng thought in exasperation before entering.

Upon entry, the first thing he saw was a massive crowd. Then sparks flying as two combatants battled it out within the fenced in ring which everyone was gathering around.

Dan Heng approached and there y/n was, cracking her knuckles as she stood before a rather tall robot that had a 🚚ing chainsaw for an arm.

Was she insane??? Now of all times?

It seemed as though the match had already begun.

"So far, One Hit K.O. has defeated all of her opponents in one strike! But will she be able to keep up her impressive winning streak against Bonecrusher?!!"

Dan Heng raised a brow, 'One Hit K.O.? Bonecrusher? What even are these names?'

"The wait is over, brothers and sisters! Let the match beginnn!!!" the announcer exclaimed and the crowd went berserk, shouting and screeching as the robot charge at y/n.

She braved herself, watching as the metal beast charged for her. Wait... wait... and...!

The robot swung, chainsaw ready to cut into her only for her to swerve past it. The blades just barely sliced into her clothing as she grabbed the arm, bringing her own arm up under it to strike the robot square in the head and send its head flying right off.

The automaton jolted and quaked as it began to malfunction before crumbling to the ground, shutting off after the removal of very important pieces.

"AND SHE DOES IT AGAIN! ONE HIT K.O. TAKES OUT BONECRUSHER IN ONE STRIKE!"

'Is this really all that impressive to them?' y/n wondered with a curious expression as the crowd cheered for her, 'I'm flattered, honestly, but isn't it getting boring to them?'

In the crowd, she spotted a familiar unsmiling face. Blank as usual, but he didn't look too happy.

It was completely understandable, y/n kept his 🍑 up all evening to comfort her, cut him first thing after waking up at Natasha's clinic, then had the audacity to disappear when she was supposed to be resting.

Y/n exited the ring, immediately going to greet Dan Heng with a, "Listen, I know this was a bad idea, but-! I'm feeling better now."

"Oh, really? Is that so?" Dan Heng questioned as he took a single step closer while y/n nodded eagerly.

"Yep! Sure am—Ah... AHHH! OW!!!"

Y/n cringed away when Dan Heng turned her around and gave her back a single poke. She gave him an angry look to which he returned it with a little eyebrow raise.

"You were saying?"

"Hnngh..."

"Hey, hey, One Hit K.O.! Nice work out there!" Sampo exclaimed as he was strolling over towards the duo, "A nice fellow offered us a sweet deal if you can beat this next guy, what do you say? Up for one more round?"