𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

(Read the revised chapters *all the chapters before this one* before you read it 💀)

For many days y/n did not stop fighting.

But, there was the occasional situation where she had no choice but to stop. Especially when she was being turned into a living pin cushion.

The pain was borderline blinding as y/n did everything she could to remain standing, refusing to move despite the spears and swords her adversaries had pierced her with.

She understood she'd been doing nothing but slaughtering everything that breathed in the last few days, but seriously, wasn't this overkill?

"Now's our chance! Kill the demon!" one of the faceless creatures shouted, "Don't let it—!"

Demon, huh?

She wasn't used to enemies calling her that.

There was the occasional "heretic", "ungrateful swine" and "small minded vermin", but never demon.

'Huh. I'm actually quite flattered.'

There was a flash of brilliant light as colors burst from the broken sword in y/n's hand, striking the creature in the throat and cutting off its sentence.

She didn't spare it a second glance as just a little bit of resistance was eliminated, allowing her to step back and tear free from at least some of the sharp pointy 💩 she'd been stabbed with.

"Quickly, kill it before it recovers!"

'Kill me before I recover? A bit too late for that.' y/n cut her way through the little crowd of enemies who'd gathered to stab her to death, 'Don't you think?'

The light split the very air itself, and the little group of soldiers were all reduced to dust in an instant. Despite the very fatal amount of blood y/n was losing, she did not halt, headed right for the lone archer who still remained up front.

The soldier seemed paralyzed with fear, eyes wide as y/n lifted her sword to kill them. But... she saw a glimpse of someone else.

Eyes that were unique, a combination of pink and blue. Eyes that seemed desperate, and she seemed to be shouting something.

"Y/n." She was saying "Y/n."

The face disappeared just as quickly as it appeared, but the light which formed her sword's missing half flickered out just in time to avoid cutting the archer.

Upon realizing they still had a chance, the archer lifted their bow to fire at y/n only for her fist to strike them in their chest.

Y/n could feel the ribs breaking, she could hear them cracking, but she didn't look as another sword made of light which seemed to shed mist plunged right through the archer before dissipating.

'Something... doesn't feel right...'

.
.
.

"I think it worked a little!" March exclaimed and shrieked when y/n almost punched her in the nose, "Okay, maybe not a whole lot..!"

It was a team effort for March and Welt while Tingyun and Caelus were handling Kafka.

Welt slowed y/n down with ✨gravity✨ while March was shooting y/n with ice cold arrows while demanding that she snap tf out of whatever hypnosis 🐂💩 she was put under.

Aside from the occasional missed hit that would've most definitely landed had she not come to her senses for a split second, she showed little to no signs of improvement.