𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾

(This man makes me think stuff I'm not proud of)

(AND HE'S A HEALER TOO, OH GOD)

Qlipoth Fort was quite nice now that y/n actually looked at it. The last few times the exterior had been within her line of sight, she'd hardly paid it any mind. And the only time she'd actually been inside was brief, so brief that she'd only gotten to see the pristine looking bathroom.

The Supreme Guardian's office, however, was even more impressive. It reminded y/n of the Seat of Divine Foresight in a way, and she instantly felt sick when her mind made the comparison.

Bronya was there with that lady from earlier, Topaz

It was way too soon to be feeling homesick, but she couldn't help but feel unsettled without Jing Yuan there.

She shuffled closer to March, refusing to meet her gaze when her pink haired companion gave her a questioning look.

"Let's get this over with..."

"Come on, we're here to see an old friend!"

"She's your friend, not mine."

March gave y/n a blank look.
"How could you be so cold..."

"Honestly, I don't blame here. I'm still feeling some type of way about Bronya immediately labeling us as criminals." Caelus whispered and let out a yelp when March slapped him over the head.

"If you two aren't gonna behave, get lost! Specifically you, Caelus! You already 🚚ed up once when you sent that picture of y/n's corpse to the group chat!"

"Fine! Fine! I'm leaving! Come on, y/n."

Y/n didnt protest as Caelus dragged her right out of the room, into the hall and out of Qlipoth Fort. She wasn't really complaining, there wasn't much that interested her there.

Still, where the hell was he taking her?

That little question was answered as they headed to the Underground and made their way to the Clinic where they found Natasha.

The woman was *understandably* surprised to see y/n who only greeted her politely. Anything other than a simple hello would've been accompanied by a surplus of profanities.

When she looked to Caelus, he only smiled nervously, "So... it turns out y/n really is part cockroach, Natasha."

"I am not." y/n grumbled while her gray haired companion laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah, cockroach or not, it's good to see that you're alive. Can't say you're looking well, though... you look like you've been through it." Natasha remarked, "Still, if you're not too tired, perhaps you should pay Hook and Clara a visit. They'll be especially happy to see you."

Caelus glanced at y/n to see her reaction, but she simply stayed quiet with her gaze on the floor of the clinic.

"We'll be sure to swing by!" Caelus chimed, "But I think we'll take a rest before we head over there."