𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

(Ngl this entire chapter made me SICK)

(Over 5k words???)

(🫠)

Gepard had been in many embarrassing situations, but perhaps this one was the most embarrassing...

When help had arrived, him and y/n were still goofing off in the lake. The blond man had slung the h/c haired woman over his shoulder and was spinning her around as she laughed hysterically, smacking his back in a half🍑ed attempt to get him to put her down.

"Do you yield?" Gepard challenged as he stopped spinning, y/n slumping over his shoulder to catch her breath after expending most of her oxygen from laughing.

"I... I do not-!" y/n panted, "Never!"

"Very well, then...!" Gepard went right back to spinning, y/n beginning to laugh once more.

As the cave whirled around her, she caught sight of a baffled Lynx and her laughter abruptly halted with a small hiccup, 'Holy— how long has she been there?!'

"G-Gepard!" y/n hissed, "Look!"

Gepard paused, glancing at y/n then the direction she was pointing in. He spotted Lynx and his heart dropped to his stomach, while he dropped y/n into the water, "Lynx!"

"Ack! I was never here!" Lynx gasped before turning and running away out of sight. Y/n and Gepard exchanged embarrassed looks before gathering their things and hurrying after the flustered young lady.

And that was that. They were reached, returned to Belobog where Caelus demanded to know if anything had happened while they were trapped.

"He didn't try anything, did he?"

"Nah, I let him hit."

"WHAT?!"

"Just kidding~"

March was super bummed out about still not getting the chance to spend much time with y/n, and rightfully so. The inconveniences kept piling up so the only time they'd had was in the Underworld and at dinner before y/n and Gepard disappeared for six hours.

Regardless... it was time to go.

Clara and Svarog tagged along as the trailblazers and y/n prepped to leave Belobog. Both Clara and Hook presented her with a cute little red ribbon to use as a bow tie for little Mimi, much to y/n's delight.

Her hands were still a little shaky, so Clara did the honors and bestowed the lovely new accessory upon Mimi instead. The plush wasn't sentient, but y/n and the two little girls liked to think that Mimi was fond of the new accessory.

"Come back and visit again, okay Miss Y/n?"
Clara was saying as Hook was kicking poor Caelus in the shin nearby, her assault on his legs barely doing much to deter him from calling her a gremlin.

"Will do, Clara. Maybe I'll bring a friend of mine with me next time, if he isn't too busy. I'm sure he'd love it here." y/n hummed with a smile, her gaze softening when Clara hugged her leg.

March very discreetly snapped a picture.
To keep hold of the memory, you know?

On their way out of Belobog, Lynx pulled y/n to the side where they exchanged numbers and the young lady offered a pair of books to the h/c haired woman.

"It's only fair you get some copies for free," Lynx commented upon seeing the surprised look on y/n's face, "Visit again soon, okay? My big brother likes being around you, and he can't fuss over me if he's in a really good mood."

"Hehe, I'll come back whenever I can. Don't treat Gepard too harshly, alright?" y/n confirmed with a nod and grinned when Lynx looked away with pursed lips.