𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

"March... March, I need to sit down."

"Oh yeah? You were doing just fine in there when you were planning on committing murder on our first day aboard the Luofu."

Despite her comment, March helped y/n over to a bench where the woman sat back with a small sigh.

'Oh boy..' March internally sighed as y/n pat her cheeks fiercely, "You've been having a rough time ever since we first set foot on the Luofu, are you sure you don't want to head back to the Astral Express?"

"Dan Heng isn't here as train guard, and I'm still on shift, so I have to be here." y/n replied with a firm tone before looking down, "And... I want to remember. My past, I mean. There are people here who might know something!"

She sat back with a sigh as she pulled Mimi from her bag and lifted it to the sky to stare at it carefully, "Haa... that Yukong lady. I recognized her. That General dude too."

"You're recognizing everyone, eh?" March commented as she took a seat beside y/n, "But I suppose remembering is a good thing. Maybe you were in a position with lots of influence before you got stuck in that tree!"

"Or I was a criminal who got to see everyone at one point." y/n muttered, "Whatever it is, I definitely felt that Yukong lady looking at me pretty close."

"She probably didn't recognize you, not with Mr. Yang's scarf all wrapped around you!" March laughed, "Hehe, once we do that favor for the General, we can go check out all the places that get your memories flowing!"

Y/n rubbed the back of her neck and gave March a grateful look, "Thank you, March. I really mean it."

March 7th looked away, "You'd do the same if I were in your position. Don't think too much about it."

"Mm..." y/n smiled when she saw the light redness to the tips of her companion's ears, "That restaurant the Cloud Knight mentioned, how about we head there together after we receive our directions, hm?"

"Oh yeah, I could definitely use a meal!" March exclaimed, giving y/n an excited look before peering past her to shout over to Caelus and Welt, "Hurry up now, y/n is gonna take us to the Cloud Knight hangout spot!"

Tingyun literally popped out of nowhere, "Cloud Knight hang out spot? I think I may know what you're talking about!"

March shuddered, 'She came out of nowhere...!'

"You do?" y/n inquired.

"Why yes, the owner is another long life species who doesn't come from the Luofu. A real sweetheart, she treats every single Cloud Knight who visits like her own children!" Tingyun explained before shaking her head with a sad look, "She's a lonely little lady, though. Lost her husband before her daughter was born, her son during the Third Abundance War, and her daughter went missing during a battle on another planet."

"That's horrible..." Caelus murmured, "But, it sounds like you know her rather well, Miss Tingyun."

"Oh, not that well. That's common information, since her husband and children were all very well-respected Cloud Knights." Tingyun clarified, "She's always very guarded despite her kindness and sweet personality. You should pay her a visit sometime, but rest for now. You've all got a busy day tomorrow. Speaking of which, allow me to show you to the inn where you'll be staying.

Caelus, y/n, and March all froze.
"An inn...?"

The Petrichor Inn was nice, yes, y/n wouldn't deny it. But she didn't have the best experience with inns and hotels thanks to their little mission on Jarilo-VI.

It was still a nice little inn, and the best part...

"Madam Yukong instructed me to reserve the best rooms at the inn and have all your expenses covered. She wants to extend the full courtesy of the Xianzhou so that all of you enjoy your stay to the fullest."