𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

(New update. You know what that means)

"So... you've regained your memories?"

"M-Maybe."

Dan Heng gave y/n a quizzical look and she immediately turned her face away. Caelus watched the two of them in confusion, Bailu clinging to his back.

'What's up with her?'

Y/n figured it'd be easier not to look at Dan Heng.
It was... difficult to remind herself that he was Dan Heng and not Dan Feng anymore.

She knew, yes, she wasn't DUMB.

'But it's really damn difficult.' y/n thought irritably, "So! Didya miss me?"

"You weren't dead long enough for us to actually start missing you." Dan Heng retorted and y/n flinched.

Ouch...

"What he means is we were all still in shock about it. I couldn't believe you'd died, and what do you know? I was right!" Caelus chirped, "Can't say the same about March, though. She skipped several stages of grief and went right to depression. When we broke the news to Pom-Pom, the conductor wouldn't even look at us. Oh yeah, I sent a message to the Belobog group chat as well—"

"YOU WHAT?!" y/n shrieked.

Caelus pulled out his phone and showed her the chat. There, approximately two days ago, there was a message from Caelus that read, Y/n made it back home, but at the cost of her life. F in the chat for our attack dog, she will be missed. Fly high, y/n.

'He even had the audacity to add a picture of my 🚚ing corpse. When did he even take that?!' y/n thought in disbelief as she gawked at the message.

"March tased me, which was kinda deserved, but everyone else already saw it, so..." Caelus scrolled down.

Seele
Who?

Bronya
The one who carried around the plush.

Seele
Ohhh.
F.

Natasha
Guess she didn't heal fast enough this time, huh.

March 7th
...

Natasha
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude
My condolences

Hook
WHO GOT TO THE DEMON KING BEFORE I DID?! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL PUT THEIR HEAD ON A STAKE AND LEAVE IT FOR ALL OF BELO—AMSHSJWNSUHAusjiaayusiWhisnsiajsiamaoaiaAAHKAWIOEEIWNWIWAJENWOMAJAAJWOQHAIANA

Caelus
Is Hook okay?
Is she having a seizure or smthn

Natasha
She started crying and threw the phone

Sampo
Damn, that's tough.
Anyways, have you guys paid for a funeral?
I've got a nice deal for you all from a good friend of mine, and I can get you her contact info!
For a price, of course.

*Sampo was muted by Dan Heng*

Seele
How'd she die?
Wait, wait, let me guess

*Seele was muted by March 7th*

Serval
I just got here, what happened?

Caelus
Y/n died.

Serval
Oh. Skill issue
WAIT, FR-?