𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

(Tell me why every time I go on Pinterest for some Gallagher pics, I find this one mf saying some of the most out of pocket, down bad, diabolical things in the comments on EVERY Gallagher post)

Like a few other lucky Silvermane Guards, Zackery was relieved of his duties in the restricted zone temporarily so he could spend time with his family.

Of course, his mother jumped on the opportunity to put him to work and had him help out in the kitchen of the restaurant she owned.

He wasn't complaining, he liked cooking. Especially when he had his cousin James to gossip with him.

The restaurant was a little busier than usual, filled with families who had chosen to eat out rather than cook dinner together at home.

Zackery was cooking up something nice when James suddenly rushed into the kitchen, looking frazzled.

"Zackery-!" he wheezed, "They're here!"

"Who? Who's here?"

"Captain Gepard and Miss Y/n!"

Zackery let out a sharp gasp, covering his mouth with a dazzled look, "WHERE?! SHOW ME!!!"

After handing off cooking duty to someone else, the duo skittered around the restaurant before finding a nice hidden spot to peer out from.

There, amongst other visitors enjoying their food, was Captain Gepard himself. And seated at the table with him was the h/c haired woman which the fan club had longed to see ever since she'd departed.

"Holy 💩, you weren't joking..." Zackery breathed, "Do you know why they're here? Are they on date?"

"I'm not sure, but it looks like it." James replied with a shrug before his expression grew serious, "Shoild we call... them?"

"No, no no no, we can make sure the Captain and Miss Y/n have a nice dinner date without their help!"

"They'll be mad if they find out later."

"True... but Captain Gepard would surely become suspicious if he noticed all of us popping up around here. He knows that you and I work here, but he knows the others don't."

"Ahhh what a dilemma."

The two exchanged a look and nodded.
'It's up to us!'

Y/n and Gepard were not on a date, contrary to what the two off duty Silvermane Guards had assumed. They'd actually arrived with Caelus and March, only for the grey haired 🚚 to run off to the bathroom.

March eventually got worried since he spent so much time in there, and left to go check on him with some medicine in tow, leaving y/n and Gepard alone together.

"So... you are— sorry, were a Cloud Knight? That's what you said it's called, right?"

"Mhm. You got it right. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time fighting abominations of abundance outside of my homeland. Ahh... evil creatures that don't die, as I stated earlier."

A thoughtful look crossed Gepard's face, "Abominations of Abundance, immortality, mara... it sounds like you've all got a lot on your plate. And living for thousands of years? That's... wow."

"Right? Probably would've kicked the bucket sooner for good if it weren't for the people I had with me." y/n murmured before grinning, "For instance, that starry eyed gorilla geezer! He would beat the 💩 out of me if I broke one of his creations, hurt like hell. That man had zero business being so strong, but at least he fed me and gave me cool swords and stuff!"

"Excuse me?"

"Miss Jingliu was great, too! Whenever my Master was too angry at me to bother continuing my lessons, she stepped in and gave my pointers. Same with Jing Yuan! Though they kept pressuring me to apologize afterwards," y/n continued before laughing nervously, "Miss Jingliu had a tendency to drag me to him to apologize if I never did it myself."