𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗂𝗑

4 minutes.

They had 4 minutes to bounce the idea back and forth before Pela and the other guards with her finally stopped at the room the duo was in.

"Oop, no more time-!" y/n realized before grabbing onto Gepard's clothing with a, "Alrighty, Plan B!"

"Wait, what do you mean plan B-?!" Gepard demanded in a hushed tone as there was a knock on the door to the room, "Hey-! M-Miss Y/n...!"

"Setting the scene, setting the scene-!"

"WHA—" Gepard quieted down a bit when y/n gave him a sharp look and tossed his jacket away, "What do you mean setting the scene?"

"Make them uncomfortable, that's what!"

"I don't think—!"

Another knock on the door, this one more forceful than the last followed by a, "This is the Silvermane Guards! If you don't open up, we'll have to force our way in!"

"Damn, what the hell are these boots made out of?" y/n grumbled as she ignored the warning, tugging one of Gepard's boots off and tossing it over her shoulder, followed by the other, "Oh! Got it!"

"Miss Y/n we're running out of time..!"

"I know, I know, give me a second!"

From outside the door, all the guard heard was hushed voices going back and forth. None of them could quite make out what they were saying, but Pela was losing patience.

Someone had reported supposedly spotting the h/c haired suspect wandering around the vicinity of Goethe Hotel earlier that hour, and Pela wasted no time mobilizing a bunch of Silvermane Guards to capture and have her questioned immediately.

The few rooms they checked had been empty or occupied by upset guests so far, but Pela had a feeling about this room in particular.

"Open the door, we will not wait any longer!" she ordered, "You have ten seconds before we allow ourselves in!"

The room service attendant accompanying them shuffled awkwardly, glancing back and forth between Pela and the door as the noise on the other end persisted.

Shuffling, breathless yet hushed voices, the room service attendant really hoped nothing private was happening in there...

"Open the door." Pela ordered.

The room service attendant froze, "W-What?"

"Open it. Now." Pela repeated.

The man whispered a quick plea to Qlipoth to spare his eyes before hurriedly beginning to unlock the door.

On the other end, there was a gasp of, "Hey— Gepard-!!!" and a rather loud creak from the bed just before the room service attendant opened the door— only for it to slam into something and stop completely.

The poor little man looked up and was greeted by a bare chest. It seemed as though Qlipoth had not heard his pleas, as he got a full view of Captain Gepard's bare chest.

The room service attendant let out a frightened scream, dropping the keys in his haste to get away before running down the hall shrieking.