𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Now, time for a pop quiz.

Why do we have hands?

Pat the Mimi.

Hold the Mimi.

Cherish the Mini.

Forfeit all mortal possessions to Mimi.

And when some smelly 🍑 Fragmentum creature touches Mini, y/n shows no mercy.

There was a loud SPLAT and everyone looked to investigate, only to find a mess of blood and Fragmentum creature pieces on the ground.

Y/n was rubbing her hands off with a spare cloth, and paused when she noticed everyone giving her weird looks.

"What? I slapped it."

Caelus shivered, "I guess I should have expected this... considering she broke two fingers with a pillow."

"Look away if you've got a problem with it." y/n groaned, "This is such a hassle. You mind if I go ahead and get this over with?"

"You won't have much luck finding Kafka without Diting!" March called out as y/n hopped onto the top of a shipping container.

"Really? I found your phone after you lost it with nothing but the two day old scent of cinnamon that was barely even on it to help me." y/n retorted, "I think I'll be alright."

"It's dangerous to go alone! I'll go with you!" Caelus called out as he scrambled up onto the shipping container with her.

After tugging him up, the duo continued on their way, navigating the tops of the shipping containers in Stargazer Navalia.

"Are you really able to track Kafka like this?" Caelus inquired as they hopped down from another container and walked along the ground together, "I get that you're good at fighting, but there's no way you've got senses this strong."

Y/n only smiled, "What good is a warrior who can't hear or smell her enemies approaching, hm? It's actually a very useful ability to have." the woman's smile fell, turning into a look of displeasure as she looked up to a shipping container, "Especially when tracking down sly little serpents like this lady here."

"Oh my, you really are quite the hunter." Kafka purred from where she stood on the shipping container behind the two, Caelus giving her a look of shock, "A pleasure to finally meet you in person, y/n. This isn't the first time we've met, but I don't expect you to remember our first encounter."

The h/c haired woman raised a brow, "First encounter? The first time we met was when you sent a message to the Astral Express."

"Ah... I suppose individuals stuck in trees might not have the best memory." Kafka murmured and y/n tensed.

Great. She knew about the tree.

Now y/n had to delay killing her to ask questions.

But first—

"Those Cloud Knights with you, they don't smell like the mara-struck, but something is wrong with them." y/n stated in a cold tone, "What did you do to them?"

"Just a little bit of persuasion to get them to listen to me." Kafka replied nonchalantly, before giving Caelus a side long smirk, "But you already know all about that, don't you Caelus?"

Caelus grimaced and while y/n didn't look at him, he could tell that she was paying whole lot more attention.

"Hah... this is too much of a hassle. Too far for the diviner." Kafka murmured before turning away, "See you up ahead."

She continued on her merry way, and the Cloud Knights blocked y/n's way before she could give chase.

"Y/n, what do we—"