𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

Having friends was nice!

Yun's friend would help him leave the house without his mother finding out, and they'd go flying in starskiffs together!

Today's little outing brought them to the outskirts of the Divination Commission, Side Character 27190 had insisted on seeing the Matrix of Prescience after overhearing that a Stellaron Hunter would be there.

Yun sat peacefully as his friend navigated the Starskiff, a smile on his face as he stared out at the clear sky. What a nice day... nothing could ruin this.

Sure, there was a loud commotion a few seconds ago, but Yun was sure it wasn't anything catastrophic—

There was a loud THUD and the Starskiff shook, causing Yun to blink and look out curiously. There, on the front of the starskiff, was y/n.

The Foxian boy recognized her immediately as her and some strange man tussled... wait a second, wasn't it that dude from those wanted posters?

Y/n paused, trying to gouge her fingers in the dude's eyes while he was trying to keep her hand away. She glanced into the Starskiff and froze up when she saw Yun.

"Oh... hi!" she greeted awkwardly.

"H-Hi..." Yun greeted, unsure of how to feel.

"Mind asking your friend to fly us up? I don't like fighting in the air." y/n hummed, grabbing the man's sword with her bare hand before it could stab her, causing blood to go flying, "You 🚚er, I wasn't paying attention!"

Yun flinched each time the woman and the man traded blows, but urged his friend to fly them up to where they could drop the duo on solid ground.

Yun watched as his friend flew the fighting duo over to some solid ground, dropped them off, and continued watching as they flew away.

It was kind of like watching a cat fight.

Y/n was the first to back off, needing a moment to gather herself after that stomach wrenching Starskiff ride she'd just gotten.

Blade backed off as well, watching her carefully as she took a moment to rest her hands on her hips and let out a puff of air.

"Whew... that was wild." she muttered before glancing back at the Stellaron Hunter, "Ew, another bird's nest for hair... does nobody take care of their hair these days?"

"You're one to talk, you smell like 💩." he retorted and y/n gasped, covering her mouth with a look of shock.

"You... you... YOU MOTHER🚚ER!"

"I've 🚚ed no mothers."

"I DON'T SMELL LIKE 💩, I SMELL LIKE THAT FILTHY IMMORTALITY OBSESSED PLEB WHO TRIED TO KILL ME OVER SOME GRUDGE I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER!!!" y/n snapped back, pointing an accusing finger at the uninterested Stellaron Hunter, "YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, YOU REEK! TAKE A SHOWER AND COMB YOUR HAIR! I BET YOU'VE GOT FLEAS AND LICE PROCREATING IN THAT MESS, GET CLEANED UP AND THEN I'LL FIGHT YOU!!!"

Blade blinked, 'This nut job is the one I was warned about?' he scrutinized the woman as she shouted at him, the man tuning out everything she was saying, 'It can't be. She's too much of a loud mouth to be that dangerous... no, it's no good to underestimate opponents. I should know better than that.'

Ah. She was gone.

She was gone!

Blade brought up his sword to defend himself as y/n closed the distance between the two of them. Her broken sword collided with his which was filled with cracks, only for her to gut check him when he wasn't looking.