𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

(I think I've run out of Welt images)

(I think Gepard is next)

The trip to the Alchemy Commission was long and tense, very little words being exchanged between y/n, Dan Heng, and Jingliu.

The silence seemed to be getting to Yanqing at first, but he remained silent and simply wandered along after them.

"So... why exactly are we here at the Alchemy Commission?" the Lieutenant inquired upon their arrival, finally breaking the tense silence.

Jingliu crossed her arms with a quiet exhale before finally replying, "I heard the Healer Lady is capable of curing any and all diseases. I'm here for the same reason anyone would be: for a check-up and consultation." she turned her head to Yanqing, "Patience, young man. The mission the general tasked you with is about to come to an end."

"Healer lady... healer lady..." y/n mumbled before perking up, "Ah... Bailu! She should be here."

The group made their way through the Alchemy Commission before finally reaching Bailu who was discussing something with someone.

She noticed them before they even had to say a word, the little Vidyadhara turning to face them with a bright eyed look, "Dan Heng!? What a surprise!" almost immediately, she began looking him over with a concerned frown, "Are you not feeling well? Any injuries?"

Dan Heng smiled gently and shook his head, "I'm not here for a check-up," he gestured to Jingliu instead, "She, however, is here for a consultation."

"Oh, I see..." Bailu murmured as she turned to look up at Jingliu, "Are you here for your eyes, maybe? Or is it something else?"

"My eyes are fine. I cover them to avoid seeing that which reminds me of the past and riles my inner demons." Jingliu explained, "My thoughts have been disordered lately, and I experience occasional night terrors. Do you have a way to soothe my mind, Dragon Lady?"

"Sounds like Caelus after losing the 50/50 on those gacha games he likes blowing his spare credits on." Y/n mumbled, to which Dan Heng gave her side a little pinch that made her yelp.

Those symptoms don't sound like my area of expertise." Bailu murmured before frantically shaking her head, "Bah, who cares, I'll still do my best to help. Here, give me your hand. We'll check your pulse first. You'll need to take some translucence worms as well, so I can take a closer look."

The three others there quietly watched as Bailu took Jingliu's pulse, and it was a few moments before the little healer jolted, "Your hand... it's freezing!"

She looked around frantically for a second before zeroing in on Dan Heng, "Ahem, please wait a moment. Dan Heng, can I speak to you real quick?"

Bailu grabbed ahold of Dan Heng and scurried a distance away while y/n remained with Jingliu and Yanqing, silence between the three of them before the h/c haired woman let out a long yawn.

"Urgh... I need a nap..." she mumbled with a weary look, "I don't think I've slept properly in days."

"Didn't the General tell you to get rest in between work? You're the one who doesn't take a break." Yanqing pointed out, to which y/n glowered at him.

"Do you realize just how much 🚚ing paperwork the Seat of Divine Foresight has been drowning in since the whole 💩 storm with Phantylia. I don't have time to sleep if I want to get all of it done as quickly as possible. This is the closest thing to a break I'll be getting."