𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

(These last few days have been spent writing stuff in preparation for three different mock trials so I've been too tired to write up until now)

"Hey... Dan Heng?"

Y/n gave him a light shake, her eyes widening when he grimaced, clearly in pain. Yeah, swords to the chest are supposed to hurt, "Hey, you'd better not die, or else I'll drag you right back and kill you again! Stay awake!"

She popped him on the cheek a couple of times, frantically trying to get him to keep his eyes open but he'd already slumped over in her grasp, "Hey! You sleep when I say you can sleep! Dan Heng!"

How was she going to explain this to the others?
No, that wasn't the main concern. The main concern was that clown who no-scoped his 🍑 with a 🚚ing sword.

As y/n was planning murder, the little brat who couldn't even take a damn sword to the shoulder pointed his little bum 🍑 kitchen knife at Blade as the man approached with a smile.

"I have news for you, boy." the dark haired man sneered as movement from Dan Heng drew her attention back to him. Broski was floating? "Behind you is none other than the traitor of the Xianzhou."

Y/n and that bum 🍑 kid watched on as Dan Heng started ascending or some 💩, and a 🚚ing bubble of water started surrounding him. The young woman squinted, "huh."

"A criminal forever banished!"

Y/n actually flinched when the bubble popped and out came a dragon— WHY THE HELL WAS THERE A DRAGON HERE, HUH?! It disappeared as quickly as it came in a burst of blue light, though y/n could make out a figure amongst the goddamn flash bang.

"Imbibitor Lunae." Blade strolled past the bamboozled kid, looking like he was trying to get a hug or something, but y/n was fixated on Dan Heng.

First of all— how the hell did he get stabbed then suddenly get a whole 🍑 change of clothes and several year's worth of hair growth in a matter of seconds?!

"Ah—" y/n rubbed her eyes, then looked at him again. He had horns? Wtf was he standing on? When— how— what? "...my brain hurts..."

"You really thought the Stellaron Hunters were the only ones to infiltrate the Xianzhou?" Blade sneered.

That little bum 🍑 kid gritted his teeth, frost and a bunch of swords swirling around him as he started floating too.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Well damn, why do I have to stay on the ground with Kitchen Knife and that Kafka lady?"

"Fine then, I'll bring both of you to justice!" the kid snapped as Blade and Dan Heng with the nice fit turned to face him, "I've heard of you Imbibitor Lunae. First it was the Stellaron Hunters, and now an exiled criminal has infiltrated the Xianzhou."

"Criminal is a bit of a strong word, I'm sure that Dan Heng has done nothing wrong." y/n looked at this new form her friend had, giving him a once over. "...probably."

"You stay out of this! This is too dangerous for a civilian to get involved!" the boy snapped and y/n sputtered.

"I watched my friend get stabbed by some raggedy old dude, I'm not gonna let some twerp stab him again!" y/n retorted as she prepared to join the fight, "Sorry, brat, but you're gonna have to fight me too."

"Y/n, stop!" Dan Heng protested, grabbing her by the back of her clothing before she could lunge at the blond boy. He turned his attention back to the impulsive 🍑 kid, "Listen, we're only here to ensure the safety of our friends! We don't want to fight!"

That dumb 🍑 dude with the raggedy cut only laughed, "Better, but I'm afraid you won't be seeing your friends. They're caught in their own bitter struggle."