𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗐𝗈

(I have a little theory based on the quest, just a little hunch that the trailblazer is gonna get stabbed *or rather cut* again)

Caelus had committed a grave sin.

He didn't regret it, of course.

Still, deceiving his fellow Miss Himeko and Mr. Yang worshipper by deciding no not to tell her about Himeko's surprise pop in and admiring someone else's 🍑 was unforgivable.

March was the only other person who knew of his transgressions, and frankly, she didn't really care. She did give him weird little side eyes for it, but she had very little concern about it.

"I'm gonna stick with y/n and make sure she gets some rest before Captain Gepard takes us out to the Snow Plains." March 7th had told Caelus as she clung to the h/c haired woman's arm, "You go help handle Topaz and those IPC guys."

Caelus wasn't complaining, this meant he could see that fine woman with the glorious assets again.

Ahem. Anyways.

It took a little while, business stuff that Caelus couldn't be bothered with, but the trailblazing duo and their tired friend gathered back at Grand Goethe Hotel to rest up after the action packed events which y/n would NEVER get to know about.

What? Caelus told himself that he wasn't going to let y/n worry, and he accomplished that! Gepard was busy with Captain stuff in the aftermath of the IPC drama, so March and Caelus decided to enjoy the festivities with y/n!

They weren't familiar with Solwarm, but Clara and Hook were there to help! After Hook ran away from y/n screaming, claiming that she was a ghost only to come running right back and cling to the woman's leg while crying, the little girl was very eager to show the trio the best parts of Solwarm!

Rivet Town was hosting an exciting and upbeat celebration, with lots to drink and eat! While y/n didn't seem to have much of an appetite, she didn't protest when Clara and Hook kept bringing her different foods and drinks to try.

"Demon Lord, try this!"

"Miss Y/n, this is really good, have some!"

Caelus was stuffing his face while March snapped pictures of y/n as she tried every food the two little girls offered to her, mustering a small smile and a quiet, "It's tasty" whenever they eagerly awaited her opinion.

"Aww... how cute!" March exclaimed with a little grin as she glanced at Caelus, "Hey, do you want to go try some of that..." her smile fell when she laid eyes on her gray haired companion who had seven different sausages stuffed in his mouth.

He blinked owlishly at her while she immediately turned away, walking over to y/n, Hook and Clara, "...nevermind."

Families in River and Boulder Town set up little booths with all kinds of fun activities, all of which March 7th was eager to try.

She dragged y/n and the two little girls to one where you could win home made plushies. The game was simple. There were lots of cups with a range of different point values. Players were given little balls that they could toss into the cups, and had to accumulate a total of 250 points to win a plushie.

Y/n didn't need anymore plushies, Mimi was all she needed, but her companions seemed to be interested.

As March 7th was fawning over a little rabbit one which held a striking resemblance to her, y/n was gazing at the other stuffed animals available.

Come to think of it...

'That raccoon one looks like Caelus, and that little cat one reminds me a lot of Clara.' y/n thought with a little tilt of her head before glancing at Hook and Clara with a curious little look.