Chapter 27 | New Addiction

• don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter

don't forget to check the sneak peak from the next chapter at the end of this chapter.

We landed in Delhi and I directly going towards my office

We landed in Delhi and I directly going towards my office. Since, my fuck'in employees mistaken a file.

Fuck.

I messaged my love that if she's free then she can come to my office and her reply doesn't make me shocked 'Yes, why not I'll be there after my classes.' And I also know how much she wants me to be with her. She never said she loves me but her actions and eyes always show that she loves me as much as I love her.

"Jimin, who did this?" I said while checking the file.

"I'm sending him." He said and after sometime a man came. After looking at him I know that he's afraid.

"I-i'm sorry sir from my team." And it's enough.

"What sorry? Your team did this for the second time." I shouted at him. Jimin came and tried to make me calm.

"GO" Jimin said to him.

"JUST THROW HIM AND HIS TEAM OUT OF MY FUCK'IN COMPANY."

"Yes, now calm down Taehyung. What will Y/N says if she saw you like this?" And the realization hits me that she's coming. I just nodded at him.

"There is a meeting and I hope you'll join." He said and I shouted my secretary's name.

"Miss. Aanya"

And she entered again in a pencil skirt and shirt the thing is that the upper 2 buttons are open. I literally don't know how many times I have told her to wear something that cover her body but i think now I need to take some actions.

I don't know why Jimin chose her as my secretary.

"Miss. Aanya we're going for a meeting, if a woman named Y/N will come so send her directly to my cabin." She looks pissed when I take my love's name.