Chapter 21 | Boyfriend?

"Why are you smiling like this?" Jimin asked.

"Are you serious hyung? Of course he is thinking about noona" Jungkook replied with a mischievous smirk.

"Ohh is it? But you should also focus on this" Jimin said and give me file

"What's this?"

"Open it. It's Raghav Raichand's information which you asked" My eyes turned dark just after listening that fucker's name.

"Hmm, I'll check it by the way send Stefan to me"

"Yeah. And we are going to take interviews for YOUR PA" Jimin asking highlighting the word PA. Since I told them I'm not coming with them to take interviews and they need to choose PA for me.

I opened my phone just to see 'her' picture. A pretty smile on her rosy lips, open black mid length straight hair, black magical eyes, small pointed nose, long eyelashes and her damn curves.

Am I hard?

Did I got bonar?

Exactly!!

"Sir you call me" Stefan knocked and said since the door was open.

I hurriedly hid my bonar by putting my left leg on right.

And maintain my cold face.

"I want you to check on Y/N and tell me all information, where is she going, what is she doing, with whome she is going and yes I want all these information directly"

"Sure sir I'll send a man to stalk on Miss Y/N"

"Mrs. Kim"

"Sorry sir?" He asked

"Mrs. Kim I want everyone to call her Mrs. Kim. DID YOU GET IT? If I listen anyone calling her Y/N or Miss Y/N then you'll know what I can do. And yeah! Don't you dare to stalk, I just want small information about her timings and give me all in next 5 mins"