Chapter 22 | Little Touch

"Sit" I said and opened the car door for her

"Thank you but I'm not going with you" She replied, folding her hands over her chest.

"I came here to pick you up"

"I never told you to come and pick me up"

Doesn't she love to test my patience?

"Now I'm here so you should come with me"

"Ajeeb jabardasti hai bhai" She said something in the Hindi language which obviously I wasn't able to understand.
(It's strange, brother!)

But I'm taking Hindi classes for her and i know 'bhai' means 'brother' in hindi.

Right?

I'M NOT HER FUCK'IN BROTHER.

"I'm not your brother. So stop calling me 'bhai'" I said closing the door with 'thud' sound.

I capture her in my arms and pinned her in the car door. She closed her eyes by this jerk. Our faces were damn so close.

This is what I want.

Slowly she opened her magical black eyes which shows me so much emotions.

Time stops.

It's just me and her.

"The fuck you are doing" And she starts struggling in my arms.

"The fuck I'm doing, love? The fuck you are doing. How could any other boy touches you like that? And you fuck'in let him touch you" I tried my best to talk her calmly but anger must be visible through my voice.

"Are you serious? He's my friend" She replied while glaring at me.

Little tiger.

"I don't care if he's your friend or not. I don't like it the way he hugged you"

"You're insane. He just side hugged me"

"Which I don't like"

"And I'm not liking your behavior. Why are you getting so mad over this small thing? It's not like I have kissed him or I had a sex with him"