Chapter 1 | Him

Light one up, let me bum a smoke, uhStill coming down, dripping throat, uhI got another man's blood on my clothesBut it ain't his fault, it's the life I chose

Still coming down, dripping throat, uh
I got another man's blood on my clothes
But it ain't his fault, it's the life I chose

Light one up, let me bum a smoke, uhStill coming down, dripping throat, uhI got another man's blood on my clothesBut it ain't his fault, it's the life I chose

Monday,
2:42 AM

Cloudy, rainy, misty weather with the dead of night, pouring heavily in South Korea, everyone was in slumber in their respective risk-free residence.

But really everyone?

No.

"S-s-si-r i-i'm sorry i-i'll nev-e-r do t-his again." A man whose shirt was torn in brutality, red because of his own blood, his whole body slashed, injured, his every part of the body was bleeding just because of beating by some men's.

Whose?

"Didn't boss told you to stay in your limits huh?" A man with blond haired, built body named Stefan says.

"I-i'm so-rry i-t's pain-ing a-lot pl-ease l-et me g-o to hospital at least." The man who has snick all over his body says while crying hysterically.

"So, you want to go hospital after betraying us and talking back to him? and now you have the audacity to say this?" Stefan says in outrage.

"Over him, I don't want to listen to his fake begging." Someone spoke in a growly voice.

Who?

He...

THE KIM TAEHYUNG

THE KIM TAEHYUNG

"N-no pls no" the person cried but a bullet pierced through his chest and another one on his forehead.

"Half of you clean the place and half get ready the car we need to go now" Stefan says to guards.

☁️

"Taehyung-ah where have you been?" Jimin says while having his pretty smile on his face.

"Just doing some special work." A smirk took over Taehyung's lips.

"I guess someone has found his love of life." Jungkook interrupted with a teasing smile.

"Not right now but hopefully soon."

The wait, the patience was too much in this life for this case but still he's waiting for his love but, the point is that he doesn't meet any women who give him that special feelings which he wanted, which he never gets in his whole twenty-eight years of existence not from his parents too.

"I'm drowsy, I need to sleep now." Ignoring their questions in this matter, he said and leads in the direction of his room.

"Are you still taking pills." Jimin asks in concern, to get a positive nod from Taehyung.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

To be continued...
• It will not take more than a second to tap on '⭐' button!
• Don't forget to comment.

Just a small, first chapter.

🎀